The Demonic Endgame

Chris jr's P.O.V.

i noticed there was a lot of destruction when pentagram city was going rampant with rampage.

Chris jr: well, it's close to being gone. everything i'm figuring out is nearly gone.

Angel: nah, it ain't gone yet kiddo. not until dio is.

Chris jr: r-really.

Husk: yeah kid. hell you're probably the-the strongest mortal anyone ever seen in their whole after-lives.

Chris jr: i-i didn't think you'd be of that big of support for me guys.

Charlie: well we need a lot more than that, we need every demon on deck against dio.

Chris jr: i think i could get their attention real easy.

Niffty: how are you gonna do that? there's like...lots of blood and gunfire and...how're you gonna survive any of that?

Chris jr: (i pat her squeaky little head) don't worry your little cycloptic head girl i might not look like much but i could still get past that carnage.

i had no fucking idea what i was doing but then i found my suit just unexpectingly popped up near me when i turned to it and it gave me an idea.

 Chris jr: que music.

as i took the suit on the tune that y'all are seeing and listening to is when i'm getting ready to kick some ass.

Chris jr: (got the whole suit on.) showtime.

i was straight-up dodging the demons firepower and using my own to leave unconscious for about a few minutes and then i told them to stop shooting, but they just kept on.

and then the 666 news just came in.

Katie: Tom there is some crazy chaos running rapid around every side of pentagram city, something about a someone called Dio Brando...i-is that it? yeah? okay. cause i-

i came up and i noticed Katie and her cameraman in the destruction they're trying to avoid.

Chris jr: wait. are y'all on TV right now?

Katie: yeah. and look don't be thinking you're still gonna apologize for what you did, cause i kinda knew what you were talking about.

(kinda flipped her lid that often. right?)

Chris jr: oh well i just wanna say...um....CAN Y'ALL STOP WITH ALL THIS BLOODSHED? ( that cause every demons attention on every TV in the city which was also convenient.) we're in a middle in a big ass crisis, the only one you guys have to been killing is Dio Brando (that cause them to get my idea for some reason.) hasn't he cause enough trouble to you guys already? we can kill him and the restore this city to its rightful carnage. so you guys in?

they looked rather questioned as if they didn't know a thing i was saying.

offscreen demon: what?

Chris jr: (confused as crap) are you guys seriously not gonna listen to this?

another offscreen demon: yeah, fuck Dio!

and then the rest of the demons agree on killing dio with me every demon in the whole city and i was liking it, i was liking it a lot.

Chris jr: alright let's go kill us a Brando!

so the camera was off air, good thing too, i still didn't know what i'm doing.

Katie: so that was a great speech kid.

Chris jr: naw naw i don't need your smack talk this time girl, i had a lot of questions that've been answered and i still don't know where i'm getting at.

Katie: no no no i'm really telling you that, that was the best message you brought up i-i-i didn't think you would talk em into it like that.

Chris jr: well thanks, but i have no clue why i got here but i think- WHERE YOU GOING?

cameraman: i was going in the car.

Chris jr: oh (back to Katie) but i think i'm getting things a little too brutal.

then charlie and the others came over.

Vaggie: hey it's okay kid.

Chris jr: yeah i know it is but there was just so much i had to figure out.

Cherri bomb: well you did had a hard time finding people around these kind of necks of woods.

George: and you possess a stand similar to my great-great-great grandson Jotaro's.

Angel: and then you...y-you-um...what did you do again?

Sir pentious: and i know i don't wanna get blamed here when i'm not, but if you would've reunited with my grandson my ideas would've been rigged like the first time we met.

Caesar: Preach grandpappy.

(what)

Charlie: you see Chris, it ain't about questions towards life, it's about the people that have the death's answers.

Chris jr: death's answers?

Blitz: and since you helped us out with so much, we might wanna give a little something in return.

Chris jr: y-ya'll do?

Jonathan: just tell us anything you heart desires, and you'll get it right away.

then i got an idea unlike any other.