«two»

THIRD PERSON POV

evening, 7 pm.

"if he ever calls this week, tell him i'm out of town," yohan informed his steward.

"yes sir," the latter bowed and yohan walked to the kitchen, leaving the old man in the living room.

he searched through the fridge for something to cook, finding meat for a steak. he took the meat out along with some ingredients and began cooking. as he finished cooking, he served it in a luxurious-looking plate and went to the table to eat. he sliced the meat and stabbed it with his fork then—

"guess who said that you're out of town?" yohan closed his eyes and put down his knife and fork on his plate and sat straight, opening his eyes with a dull expression.

"hangyul."

"yohan." then the guest dropped his bags.

"seobin?" yohan called out. the old man came in sight not long after and stood beside the guest.

"yes, sir?"

"kindly explain this."

"he was persistent in entering the house and he suddenly vanished like the smoke so i paid no attention to him afterwards." yohan turned to hangyul who was smirking.

"thank you, seobin. you may resume to your doings." the old man left, following yohan's orders.

"you basically broke in."

"i didn't broke in to this luxurious house. i asked permission from him!"

"but he didn't let you in so you used your teleportation to come inside. you still broke in."

"fine. i broke in, so what? why don't you want to see me?"

"because you're an idiot."

hangyul acted offended, "and you're not?"

yohan continued eating, "of course not."

hangyul rolled his eyes before he left to look for seobin so that he could locate the guest room and put his things there to settle in, without yohan's permission.

•••••

i woke up and found myself sitting down on a bed in an eerie place. it was an abandoned house, there were dust everywhere and only few streaks of moonlight can enter the room.

"pst."

i looked back, seeing no one nor nothing, not even a shadow of someone else was present. i stood up and began to wander around the house, wondering why i teleported here all of a sudden when i can already control my prowess. aside from the dragging of my feet and the creaks of the wooden floor, everything else was silent.

"hey." i looked to my right and saw a floating blue flame.

"come with me." despite my hesitations, i followed it. i ran on the hallway in hopes of catching up with the blue flame. i didn't know where it was leading me until i felt grass beneath my feet, but still, i didn't care. it led me into the woods, and there was a person whose back is facing me. he's familiar.

"yohan." he turned to face me and smirked.

"yuvin."

"long time no see..."

"i don't even want to see you."

yuvin chuckled, "oh, believe me, i don't want to see you too. but just know that you've already met the person so beware."

my brow furrowed, "who are you talking about?"

yuvin laughed which made my anger rise, "i haven't met the curse destroyer, what are you talking about, yuvin?!"

yuvin continued to laugh. i raised my fist and walked towards him. i was about to throw a punch on his left cheek when he caught my hand, crumpling it as much as he can and the pain was agonizing.

"look at you being 'human' and all." he stopped laughing and suddenly, his eyes turned red and—

yohan woke up while sweating profusely. he looked around and realized that he was just in his bedroom. he exhaled heavily, "that was just a nightmare."

he stood up and wore his slippers to go to the kitchen to get some water. he saw hangyul in the kitchen, eating alone with a chinese take-out dish while he plays with his phone. "hangyul?!"

that caused hangyul to almost drop his phone to the floor, "why are you here?"

"i should be the one asking that." yohan shook his head while he went to the refrigerator to get a water bottle.

"i didn't leave."

"i'll report you for trespassing—"

"but you can't." hangyul smirked.

"and why can't i?"

"because i signed a contract that i'll stay for 7 years."

yohan looked enraged, "did i even signed for that?"

"no, but i forged your signature."

"that's more illegal!"

"yeah, but you don't have evidence when you'll report me for that."

'it's worthless fighting someone stupid', yohan thought and sighed.

"fine. you can stay here anytime you want to, but you need to follow my rules." hangyul nodded.

"don't interact with me unless it's something important, you'll pay for the electricity and i'll pay for the others, do your own laundry, cook your own meal, don't be immature."

hangyul smirked, "alright, i can live with that."

yohan nodded and went to his bedroom and as he was ready to join hypnos, he suddenly remembered his nightmare and realized,

"i don't have nightmares before."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

keep safe yall