«twelve»

YUNA's POV

the first thing i felt when i woke up was pain. my head, my body, everything. i felt like i was paralyzed. i observed the place and realized that i am somehow isolated from everything else as i only see black and faint white. then, my chair started moving, causing me to panic and look down on my hands that were tied on the armrests of the wheelchair. my mouth was tied with a cloth, preventing me to make coherent noises. the chair stopped moving as i was below the single light bulb with plain black surroundings.

i have never felt so scared in my life until now.

as i continued to look around, i saw a lone figure approaching me so the first thing i did was scream for help even though my words weren't that understandable., but screams for help were replaced with screams of fear as i saw the figure taking out a what seemed to be a swiss knife out of his pocket, his masked face finally shone with light, and as he neared me, he raised his hand that was holding the knife and plunged the blade into my chest so hard that i-

started gasping for air as i sat up, feeling the sweat trickle down my forehead as i looked above, only flopping back down to the bed, "oh my god, that was a hell of a nightmare."

wait, bed?

"yuna, are you alright?"

"jeez- chimchim? why are you here? also, where am i? everything here is white."

"you're in the clinic. me and yoonjin brought you here since you were in high fever. the nurse said you're fatigued." i nodded, too lazy to process everything as my head still throbbed.

"i'm just gonna inform the nurse that you're awake. i won't take long," he smiled a small smile before he left.

i sat on the bed as the nightmare kept on replaying in my mind, "damn."

"hello miss. glad you're awake. how are you feeling?" the nurse greeted me.

"i'm fine now, except for my headache. but other than that, everything's fine." she nodded as she wrote things on the paper on her clipboard.

"please write your name here," she said as she handed me the clipboard and her pen.

"here you go."

"thank you. you have to take this after you eat lunch," she said as she handed me a medicine, "make sure you eat plenty."

"thanks, ma'am." she nodded before she left.

i was about to stand up when jimin stopped me, "u already have food here."

"oh."

he then grabbed a paper bag and took out the food. it was rice, beef and lettuce wraps with chilli paste and kimchi. one of my favourites. "wow, that's... a lot."

"but you can still finish that." i grinned and nodded, starting to dig into the food.

•••••

after eating, he gave me a bottle of water as i put the capsule into my mouth. "thanks for the food, jimin."

he smiled and his eyes were nowhere to be seen, "no problem."

"why are you here, by the way?"

jimin scratched his nape, "i brought you the food. i was about to surprise you since it's our fourth anniversary as friends..."

"oh- wait, really?" he nodded.

"oh my gosh, i'm such a bad friend. i'm sorry i forgo-" he laughed the most angelic laugh.

"just kidding, it isn't. i don't even remember it."

"you jerk, i was feeling guilty."

he giggled, "i'm sorry, but you were cute though."

his smile faded as he realised his words. "i know i'm cute," i joked to lighten the mood a little.

"look, yuna, this happens now or never, but here it goes. i know this might destroy our friendship, but i have to say this to you. i have liked you since you and yoonjin started going in and out of the parlour."

"i kinda know."

"even you?! i'm so bad in hiding things, i swear."

i chuckled, "yeah, i knew because yoonjin has been telling me that has been telling me that she has a feeling that you like me. even i suspected it, but i shrugged it off. and yes, you're bad at hiding things."

"so, does this mean that we're still friends?"

"pfft, are you kidding? of course we are." he smiled and gave me a hug.

•••••

YOHAN's POV

2 pm.

"what do you want to do next?" seungyoun-hyung asked we finished playing golf.

"i don't know, i'm kinda in the mood for eating and drinking."

he grinned, "good thing you said that, i'd like that too. my place or yours?" i shrugged.

he clapped, "my place it is, then."

after wrapping up at the golf club, we arrived in his house in about half an hour. "nothing changed here at all, hyung."

he chuckled as he removed his shoes and placed it on top of the shoe rack. "yeah, but i've added some few things in the living room, replaced the old ones with new." i nodded as i followed him to the back part of the house where the griller was located.

"oh, can you get meat while i start this up?"

"what meat?"

"i don't know, anything that you like."

"arasseoyo." i made my way to the kitchen and opened the fridge, taking out whatever meat i can find.

"thanks." i nodded as i sat down on the foldable chair.

i sighed, "hyung, why did you end up here in japan?"

"haven't i told you yet?"

"eh, i forgot."

he shook his head, "father assigned me here."

"when will you go back in korea permanently?"

"i don't know, maybe after three successful projects excluding yours." i nodded.

"well, that sucks. how's the life here anyway?"

"geunyang. it's quite similar to korea except the language and atmosphere."

after a little bit of chitchat, we started eating and drinking, though we had to move to the porch since it rained lightly. "oh, wow. i've never had canned beer for a long time until now."

i chuckled, "it's because you always drink in flutes and wineglasses."

he smiled, "eh, you're not wrong either, but i don't drink too often because my schedule's always packed. i only drink if i'm having a mental breakdown."

i laughed, "whiskey?"

"mostly, yes." we both laughed.

after some business talk about his investments in my company, he sent me back to the hotel as the alcohol effected us little by little. i walked to the elevator and pressed my floor number and walked in to my room after finding the room card that was in my pocket the whole time. i got my phone and looked at the time. it's quarter to four.

i grunted as i flopped on my bed, "good night tokyo."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

this sucks :/