Decalcomnia

Heylo to everyone who's reading this.

This is my first one shot.
Previously this was in one of my books.

Now I have made a seperate book for oneshots.

Enjoy...

Its a Taekook fluff one shot.
Tae's age:22
Jk's age:22(older than Tae by a few months)

Third person POV

"Can you just repeat what you said hyung!!!??"asked Taehyung to his elder brother Namjoon.
"I said you are going to come with me to Maldives,plz baby bro do it for me!!!!"Namjoon pleaded him.
"What!!!hyung no plz I can't!!! I already have plans.Plz I can't go"Tae replied in a desperate voice.
"Taetae-ah plz can't you do this for me.I am your hyung.Plz baby bro I will buy that Gucci dress you want.But plz come with me"Namjoon pleaded again.
Tae had no choice but to agree with his brother whenever he pulled the "hyung card"out.
"You better buy it,I am cancelling my plans for this".Tae said and left the room.

You might be wondering what was going on between these two brothers and what were talking about!!!right??

Lemme tell you.Kim Namjoon: elder son of the Kim couple and CEO of the Kim Industries was getting married.It was an arranged marriage between Namjoon and the Jeon company's manager Kim Seokjin.The elders of their respective family wanted them to get married as it will help both their companies.

And for this they wanted Namjoon and Seokjin to get to know each other better.Yes it was an arranged marriage but their parents understood that spending life with a complete stranger is not a good idea.

So that's why they decided to send the about to be married couple on a vacation to Maldives.Both of them agreed its not like they had any other choice than agreeing to them.

Namjoon had literally no idea about dating.He was not that kinda guy.Throughout his highschool all he did was study and after that he joined business and didnt had time to date anyone.He even believed he was socially awkward(a/n-me) and can carry out meetings only not conversations about himself.

Despite all this, he admitted  that he has a crush on the Worldwide Handsome Kim Seokjin.I mean who wouldn't tho-like that man was the definiton of beauty.He had seen him in meetings and business parties but never got the nerve to talk to him apart from their business deals.And he thought that the vacation would be a really important step for their future relationship.

So for this he seeked his brother Taetae's help.Unlike him Tae was social and confident and could make friends with anyone easily.So he asked more like requested his brother to accompany him in order to make things less awkward between him & Jin.He even offered  Tae to bring his best friend Jimin with him in hopes that the younger might agree on coming with his bestie.And not to forget the huge hole in his pocket that he'll have after buying the Gucci dress for his brother.
But all of this was worth for Jin.

Taehyung's pov

"Uh!!!!! What do I do now!!??".Taehyung yelled when he got inside his room.
Its not like Taehyung didnt loved his brother or didnt want him to marry Jin.No no he even shipped them together and made their ship name~NamJin.Yeah.
Although what was troubling him was that this weekend he had planned on spending some quality time with his boyfriend.Going to his house and cuddling and just having a cozy weekend what was he wanted.But now he had to go with his brother.
Why can't he explain this to his brother~cause he was in a secret relationship with his boyfie for two years now.Nobody from his family knew about this and Tae liked to keep it that way cuz he knew the minute they would know about this everyone would bombard him with questions and let's just say Tae was not ready to answer them yet.I mean he was still young having just finished college and all.He would tell them when the time is right.

With all these thoughts he picked his phone up and called his favorite person.

Tae~"Hey baby" he said in a monotone voice.
His bf~"Hey love!!! what's wrong huh why do you sound sad!!"
"Its just we have to cancel our weekend plans cuz I have to go with hyung to meet his fiance in Maldives "Tae told him.
"Its okay baby, I understand. Your brother needs you,Go with him and when you come back we would spend time together then okay!!??"
"Yeah you are right bun.I'm gonna miss you tho!!!"Tae said.
"Awe my love I'll miss you too.How long are you gonna stay there??"
"1week I think"Tae replied.
"What!!!! One week no!!how am I supposed to function without seeing your beautiful face and without your kisses for one week.No no no."the voice in other end said.
"Baby,relax!!! how about this??I come over to your place today and make it up for one week would you like that!!"Tae asked cheerfully.
"hell yes!!!baby I would love that!"
"Okay I'm gonna come tonight.Now get back to work.I love you"said Tae
"I love you more" he replied and they hung up.

Tae was happy to now have talked to his boyfriend.He was much relaxed and was excited for the night.

Jungkook's pov
(Jin is Jk's cousin and yoongi his bestie)

"No you two just don't understand!!!!you guys you have to come plz I can't go alone".Jin hyung yelled at me and yoongi hyung.This has been going on for a couple of days now.He is requesting me and Yoongs to go with him to Maldives to spend time with his future husband.
I mean what would we do there like seriously they will be engrossed in each other and what me and Yoongi would do huh!!!"
"Hyung plz not again why can't you go alone after all its you who's gonna marry him not us".I looked at Yoongi hyung for help but he was dozing off.I then received a call and went outside to talk.

Third Person pov

After Jungkook came back he saw yoongi was still sleeping and Jin was giving his phone heart eyes.Looking at Joon's picture again Jk thought and scoffed.
"Hyung!!!listen here we are coming with you okay!!?? Happy now??"said Jk
"What!!!! Really omg"he screeched and Jk flinched .
"Yeah now go pack your bags we will leave on friday"he ordered.
"But kook we were supposed to go there on Saturday"asked a confused Jin.
"Do as I say hyung or I will change my mind"Jk commanded
"Yahhhh!!! You brat you can't order me like this I'm your hyung"yelled Jin.Jungkook gave him a deadly glare and jin gulped.
"But it will be good to go there earlier. One day won't make any difference"Jin said and left

Now all left for Jungkook was to make yoongi agree.It was hard but he knew what he had to do.He smirked and looked at yoongi who was still sleeping,despite Jin's yelling.
He shaked his head in disbelief and went to wake him up.

Saturday evening

Third person pov

The two Kim brothers along with Jimin arrived at Maldives.They were waiting at the airport as Seokjin had informed Joon earlier that he will come to pick him up.They have already arrived the previous day.

Seokjin saw Namjoon and waved his hand.They went towards him.What they hadn't expected was seeing two more guys(Jk and Suga) with him.They were all surprised.
The other ones held the same expression as they also had no idea that Namjoon would bring company with him.

But the most shocked among all of them was Taehyung.He looked at Jungkook with pure surprise and a hint of annoyance.He couldn't take his eyes off him.
"Oh come on I know I'm handsome,but stop staring at me babe,its making me uncomfortable"Jk said and everyone widened their eyes.

Jungkook just smirked looking at Taehyung.

Part two?anyone?

A/n~so that was my first one shot.actually it ain't complete it was too big for a one shot it will have another part.
I just wanted to write some fluff and in both my books there is no plot for fluff right now.So I wrote this.

Hope you liked it.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜