Find u again

Hey there

So this oneshot is inspired by the song Find u again by Camila Cabello and Mark Ronson.

But I have made some changes according to me.

I hope you'll like it...

Club Dancer TaehyungX Gangster Kook au

Third person pov

Taehyung could never forget that night.That night was simply the best one he has had in the span of his 21 years of life.

You see Taehyung has been working as a dancer in the club Heartbreak for 2 years now.

2 years back when his parents abandoned him,his best friend Jimin offered him this job.

And Taehyung knew that to survive in this cruel world,you have to make your own living.

So he took up the offer and went to join the club.He was also given the choice to select his job.

I mean, he was given the option what he would like to work as--a waiter,cleaner,bartender,or dancer.
And in the end he chose the dancer.

It was partially because Jimin was working as a dancer too,and also the job of dancer paid really well.And Taehyung was in dire need of money,to pay the house rent,to pay his bills and to even afford basic neccesities.

So from there on,it was no turning back for Taehyung.He took the dance lessons and with the help of Jimin and the dance coach,he became one hell of a dancer within a few weeks.

And the next thing,he knew he was being presented in front of the audience to perform.

His first performance was excellent.The crowd roared upon the arrival of a new face,and not to mention which was ethereal as well.

He adopted the stage name V and became quite popular in a short time.

However,Taehyung didn't failed to notice the lusty and dirty looks the men would pass him,whenever he would be on stage.

This made Taehyung sick to his gut and feel disgusted and grossed out,but he could do nothing.He knew better.

When he had accepted the role of dancer,he was warned by Jimin but he still chose this,so there was no one he could blame.

In his career as a club dancer,Taehyung has been approached numerous times.Most of the men were really hot,he has to admit and rich as well who would give Taehyung as much money as he wanted in exchange for his company,but Taehyung has denied them all.

He has set some rules for himself before entering this world.
And the first and most important rule was that his body was not for sale.
That means he won't give anyone the right to touch him in exchange of money.

Call him foolish or whatever you want,but Taehyung believed in love.Even after being in this ruthless world,he still believed in love.

And he has promised himself that he would only give his body to the one who would steal his heart.

And no one has been able to steal Taehyung's heart yet.

So that night,Taehyung went on to the stage to perform as usual.He checked his make up and straightened his dress one more time before going up.

On the way to the stage,he saw Jimin getting down.His performance has just been over.Taehyung was always the last performance for the night.

"Yo,the crowd's getting crazy for V!!"Jimin said.
Taehyung just passed him a smile and said--"good job today,Minnie!!"