Decalcomnia pt.2

Hello everyone!!!
Here is the part 2 of the one shot.I was about to publish it yesterday but I wasn't feeling fine.So couldn't complete it.But its here now.

After this I'll continue to update with the story.

Third person POV

Everyone was shocked when they heard what Jungkook said.Namjoon was really afraid because he knew his brother's sassy personality very well.Taehyung doesn't take shit from anyone.He knew his brother will make a snarky response and if he says anything too insulting to Jungkook,maybe Jin will get mad.He didnt want to make a bad impression.
On the other hand Jin was thinking the same cuz it was Jungkook's habit to tease and annoy people.If he does that Joon's brother maybe Namjoon will get mad and he was on the verge of crying by only thinking Namjoon getting mad at him.

They didn't knew each other well but were already thinking alike~how amusing.
Their eyes met each other and it was like a silent agreement passed between them that everything would be fine.

Tae was really annoyed by Jungkook's words.He decided to teach him a lesson."Don't think so highly of yourself you jerk.I was just looking at you because you were also looking at me.Say another word and consider yourself dead bitch!!!!".Tae yelled.

Jungkook was just standing there with a smirk on his face."As you say baby!!!and yes I admit I was looking at you.Its your fault tho why you gotta be so pretty".Jungkook said and Tae blushed and casted his gaze down.

Everyone just looked at them baffled.First because Jk wasn't mad when Tae cursed at him,then The Jeon Jungkook complimented someone and called them beautiful.And last Kim Taehyung was blushing due to some stranger's words whom he met like 15 minutes ago.Woah!!!

"Okay we should get going now."Jin said and they all nodded their heads.They made their way towards the car Jin had brought.He had rented it actually.

After loading their suitcases they went to sit inside.Jin was at the driver seat and Namjoon on the front seat beside him.As Jin has thought it will only be Namjoon he didnt rent a big car just a normal 5 seater.And they were six people in total.

Yoongi entered in the backseat and moved over to sit by the window.Jimin entered after him and then Jungkook now the car was full where will Tae sit.Taehyung who came to sit after putting his luggage in place found no place in there.
"Where would I sit!!???"he asked.
"Tae come here you can sit on my lap"Jimin offered.Taehyung smiled and went in.He needed to get past Jungkook to get to Jimin.And the fact that Tae was gonna sit on Jimin's lap didnt settled well with him.

So when Tae was moving in he hooked his leg in the back and Tae fell on him.Jungkook quickly put him on his lap and placed his arms on his waist tightening them.
Jimin was about to speak something but a honk from behind stopped him.

The driver of the car behind them motioned for them to move.Jin saw that everyone was settled started driving back to the hotel.None of them spoke anything about Jk and Tae.

Tae slotted himself in Jungkook's lap like it was  natural  for him and got more comfortable.There were small talks going on between them and Tae didnt knew when he fell asleep.He had turned his body a lil bit sideways so he can hide his face in Jungkook's neck.Jungkook smiled softly and without anyone noticing he pecked his forehead.

He held Tae more tightly~almost could be taken as possessively and rested his cheek upon Tae's brown locks and slept too.The drive back to hotel was about an hour long and by now all the awkwardness has disappeared in the air.The four of them who were awake were cracking jokes and laughing yet still cautious to not wake up their sleeping maknaes.
At one point of time yoongi laid his head on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin wrapped his arms around him.The Namjin couple in the front were passing smiles to each other continuously and Jin was blushing really hard whenever Joon would compliment him.
Guess Maldives made Joon bolder.hehe