We don't talk anymore

Where Jungkook and Taehyung have broken up for an year now,but haven't moved on from each other

Kinda sad,but I promise a happy ending!

"And that's a wrap!" The photographer shouted and every person on the set became excited on hearing his words.

Excited to go home and relax after this tiresome day.

After all they were having a photoshoot for Vogue with the most famous model in  the world.

Kim Taehyung.

"Well done Tae as always!" Taehyung heard his manager Jin hyung say this.
He nooded his head in acknowledgement and put on his professional smile.

He was tired.of every fucking thing.

Just wanted to go back to his home and rest.

"Okay Tae,go take off your make-up and change your clothes and we'll go back.The car is ready" Taehyung again nodded his head.thankful to Jin for being his manager.

The elder always knew what he wanted and it was blessing for Tae.

He went back to the green room.

"Taetae! How are you feeling bub??" Jaylie aka the makeup Noona asked him.

Taehyung was pretty close with her,so that explains the nickname.Also,Jaylie considered Tae as her younger brother and would always check up on him during shoots.

If he's comfortable or if he's feeling well.

She even brings him food when he hadn't eaten anything.

Another person Taehyung is really thankful for.

"I'm fine Noona,just tired!" He replied with a small smile.

Jaylie began wiping his face--taking his makeup off.

"Go home and take proper rest bub.You've worked hard!"

Taehyung nodded as a reply.

He was feeling too tired to even speak anything.

"Omo!!!Jeon Jungkook posted a cover of a song.Have you listened to it???"
Some other girls talked nearby Taehyung.

And he knew what would be the first thing,he would do when he gets back home.