🍄chap 3🍄

🍄clover and roses🍄

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."

The morning was on way on orders of sun to help the people to carry out their routines. type was on dining table for breakfast but  tharn was absent..

" I am going when your master get up tell him hurry to office today we have important clients on board" Type said to housekeeper but when reached at entrance door tharn  yelled at type  to stop for five minutes..tharn  saw his watch and said "after five resign should be on my table" and sat on couch.

After five minutes tharn  was in living room with blazer shoes socks in hands .. " lets go" .. type though enjoyed a lot but avoid to laugh in front of tharn . tharn was only brand on this cosmos on whom shameless gown suited most. tharn neither wore blazer nor socks shoes In car ..when reached office from reception to his office , everyone on seeing tharn  burst into fountain of laughter.

" dressed properly and be in conference room . and check papers of contract carefully..read all clauses before salena gomes and Abel Makkonen Tesfaye as The Weeknd come to sign contract.. remember their lawyers are very cunning so use your eyes along with mind to read .. otherwise forget" but type was cut by tharn" forget to stay in office." And moved to his office.

Type moved to his office followed by his secretary who need signatures on some documents.

" arrange refreshment for selena and weekend in tharn office.. some type of lunch like pasta or snacks with water bottles must" signed the documents and Secretary left the room .

Type  left his room and moved to conference room . mean while selena weeknd with lawyer also reached. Tharn  and  type  welcomed them . tharn gave their contract papers and after reading contract both singers signed it . and congratulated each other.. lawyer of singers and team moved out of conference room .. and type  suggested to move to tharn office for further gossip . lunch served and type  asked for coffee later on ..

" thankyou again for signing me .. I wasn't expecting that you extend this contract " selena said."

" well selena darling I asked type to extend the contract otherwise it wasn't possible." tharn smirked

" ooopppsss... seriously... tharn .. you are great.. not at all.." weeknd added

" tell you tharn  just due to your dirty mouth you are single..also your black swan affecting type  as well. " selena said

Being friends since college the four had great attachment .. being famous in their respective fields their friendship wasn't affected.. selena and weeknd was their cosmetics brand ambassador since last two years but it didn't include their personal relation .. this extend of contract was based on response from market from consumers ..

Suddenly selena asked " any good news regarding getting married" or atleast any girlfriend"

" no not at all " type said

" strange , even prince harry is married with baby in arms .. you both are still bachelors.. whats the problem .. is it thy fate or both of you dating with someone or with each other that's why you have no one around you" selena said

but dating with each other choked both type and tharn  .. " do you think I like to waste my life with carnivore .. no ... he is vampire .. no heart to date him but a donkey better than him " tharn said in most serious gesture

" agree with him " type said smilingly

And four laughed .. better you get some one selena added ...and after sometime friends said goodbye to each other ..

Secretary reminded both boys that heir of Canadian royale family showed interest in their art galleries and show his eagerness to join them as artist..so business dinner and signing is at 7 pm at " INGRIDS FOOD" both nodded .

Both boys with their team reached at Ingrid where they were headed to private cabin where already heir MIKE  Wilson was waiting for them anxiously .. he stepped forward to welcome the guests..

Mike Wilson though the only heir of Canadian family but was interested to earn fame as an artist not as heir .. that's why he decided to join art gallery of  tharntype  ..

Guests were seated and documents off exchanged after discussing with teams and confirmed by solicitors they were signed.dinner was served in friendly atmos. In end tharn  thanked Mike Wilson on behalf of his team and group .

" heir of Canadian crown mr  mike Wilson , I ,Tharn  William , on behalf of our  THYPE  Group welcome you and hope that our partnership will be longlasting and fruitful . like Alexander Calder. Pablo Picasso Henry Moore, Michelangelo, you ll definatly create some master piece .. feel easy .. take your time .. we ll try our best to accommodate as much as we could.."

" thank you thype group for agree to work with me. Though I m not like the mention artists but try best to not refuse you"  mike Wilson said.

Shake hands and said goodbyes to each other .. tharn sat on steering and type on passenger seat and closed eyes.. tharn drove to house .. " don't you feel strange this so called artist who is today praising us lot.. rejected our proposal two years ago with rudeness.. now he was ready to lick our feet.. smell fishy"

Type  left the car entered house asked for milk to his housekeeper and said " don't be suspicious.. I know that he is not very good in it.. once he fail to give us his work I cancel contract with heavy penalty .. I think you are solicitor MR THARN .. and you knew very well that this clause never let me lose.. if he has some motives then let him show.. we together handle and thanku for milk.. goodnight" closed door on face of tharn 

" you know clauses of business but unaware to deal with handsome solicitor and business man like me.." tharn  yelled om closing door at his face  and moved to his room

🌱🍄🍓🍄🍓🌱🍄🍓🌱🍄🍓🌱

to be continued

read
comment vote plz

regards
k.bunny 

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

new character

famous thai singer actor
mike angelo
as
mike wilson
heir of canadian royale family
scluptor