🍓chap8🍓

🍒date for whole life🍒

🎄🌻🌲🌱🍄🍓🎄🌻🌲🌱🍄🍓

type wasnt feeling well from few days..urge to throw out hit him badly..He didnt tell tharn so he wont get worried..but one day in morning type ran to bathroom and throw in basin..tharn followed him.. and started to scold him..

*when you know you have allergy from vanilla then why you ate it..tharn said..

type washed his face..tharn gave him water.. type slipped in covers... *i have this feeling from few days not from yesterday*type said

*from few days* tharn asked
*yes * type replied
*you have this feeling from few days..type..wifey..we are going for check up.get up* tharn said.

though type resisted but tharn didnt ear to type and bathed dressed him.then himself get fresh and took type to hospital..

tharn took type to famous gynacologist dr.tin who was great friend of  type and tharn as well..

type was laid ..tin applied gel..and after careful examination, he confirmed pregnancy.. type was a little nervous.. *hey, dont be nervous..can is also pregnant with triplets thats why he is on leave from hospital.. he is enjoying the pregnancy and make me a roller coaster..
tharn , its best time of life to enjoy every second of new life.. but be careful for intimation.. it can affect the pregnancy as well..so better be careful..type, use fruits flower your surroundings and enjoy every moment.. i m happy you both are together...dr tin said

*thanku tin..congrates for triplets..gotta go..thanku..bye* type said..and with tharn left hospital..

on seeing tharn turning to house road, type was surprised..
*tharn why not office..* type said
*from today , you are on maternity leave...i ll handle all matters .where your signs will require i ll take it from you....*tharn said..

*where my signs would require ...how would you know*type asked worriedly

tharn reached home..open door for type, took him to living room..made him sit on couch..brought water and coffee with snacks on table..
sat by side of type..gave him mug with plate of snacks

*tharn , you havent answer my question* type asked.
*ofcourse , wifey on marriage certificate..* tharn kissed type
*you are bastard..you know*type said to hide his blush.
*you know, pregnancy makes you more beautiful..i wish to have cute princess like you..*tharn whispered..

mean while , tharn mobile started to ring , screen was flickering with mom ..tharn attend the call
*tharn, we are coming to canada..type parents as well..after two days..house must be clean...pick us from airport..type should be busy so you picked us from airport..say my love to type*
tharb had not said a single word and call was disconnected..

*they are coming*type asked
*now what would happen..if they not accept our relation..then.tharn... tell me..would you leave me if our parents pressurise..wont you accept your baby.. tell me tharn* type was in  panic..clutching shirt was sobbing in his embrace..

*type..no need to panic.. i wont leave you and baby alone..you both are my responsibility...my family..i know how to protect my family..just relax yourself..tension neither good for you nor for our baby..* tharn slightly brushed hair of type..and kissed him.

finally mr.josé william and
sofia william(parents of tharn)
and mr .carlos alexandar and valentina alexandar
(parents of type) reached..tharn picked them airport and drove to house..

*dinner is ready..freshen up ... then have dinner* tharb said.
*why are you so mysterious and where is type*?
both mothers inquired

*i am here..type said..stepping out of kitchen ..greeted both parents..

*type..are you fine..seems to pale..*typemom asked.
*yes..mom..i m fine..dont worry..lets have dinner..its getting cold..* type said quickly..

*delicious dinner..your cook cooks good now.*.tharn mom sofia said
*mommy, its cooked by type *
tharn said
*type.. he didnt like to spend time in kitchen ..how .
this miracle happens* type mom valentina asked
*well...i started .. no reason..no magic..because i want to* type said.

dinner ended in light gossips..elders moved to living room...tharn helped type to clean table and in washing plates.then make coffee..and moved to living room with type..

*we are here to see proposals for you both and got you engage..you both arent taking marriage seriously..*type father carlos said..

*i want to tell you something..serious and important..tharn said
*what serious...can we expect this from you mr.tharn.
seriousness is word for type not for you ...okay we are serious ..go on"
tharn father jose said.
* i and type is in relationship.. i have engaged type with me..
we ll soon have a baby because type is pregnant.. i dont know what would reaction of you all..but i cannot leave my wifey and baby..sorry..*tharn said while wrapping arm around saint and kissed his forehead..

*what...you both in relationship* tharb father said.
*you wont leave him* type father asked
*having baby * both mom said in unison..

their  fathers grabbed tharn from both arms and made him sit in middle of them.while both mom sit on side of type..and kissed him..

both boys were surprised . .on such reaction of their parents...

* we wanted you too together...so blind dates were arranged so that you both realised each other presence.. we want you both get married.
finally it happens...* type
mom valentine said..

*lets get married you both* tharn father said ..so we go back because business would affect from our absence...

it was a simple elegant wedding arranged in backyard of their house..
the whole backyard was decorated with white roses...
type wore white tux and tharn in black tux..

priest asked*would you both with consent of mind and heart agree to face summers of life and winters of fate...autums of dusty paths with strings of spring together? both replied *yes*
priest announced them life partners ..

guests had left..parents of tharn and type also left after wedding due to business ...so they were alone in that night..
a night which leads to beautiful nights ahead..

type after nine months gave birth to baby girl .and named her Soflen alex willian
and in second year of marriage when soflen was one year old  gave birth to triplets
two boys and girl
they named boys as luis alex william and juan alex william
and they named their princess as isabella alex willian..

Type is still working as president of THYPE group
and tharn as solicitor..in THYPE group..
with same clowning attitude..
and kids are with them ..day in office and night in their bedroom ..though tharn wanted to sleep kids in their room but type not agreed to sleep kids alone..

its a start of beautiful life of tharntype which is on way
a love story of love birds who are living happily with their kids in their love nest ..promising as best businessmen and as best couple..

love finds you..through different alleys.. so own your beloved and shower your beloved with all yourself..
love exist just trust its existance ..it turns you in tulip of love..

🎄🌻🌲🌱🍄🍓🎄🌻🌲🌱🍄🍓

to be continued
read comment vote

saludos
k.bunny