🍇epilogue1🍇

🍓rewind the moments🍓

🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

finally tharntype as couple successfully completed five years of their happy married life.successful as business elites, ideals as couple, model as parents of four lovely angels and above all obedient and caring sons .

though after joining business , tharntype tried best that their fathers announce their retire and enjoy their with their wives but both denied.but finally they announced their retirement which surprised the business community around the world that business giant are leaving business world.

the reason was the visit of kids to thailand on fourth year of tharntype marriage.when on airport kids started to sob badly because they want to spend time with their grandparents and not willing to go back to canada.so , the kids agreed to flew back to canada after persuasion but both grandfathers after that decided to pack up their things, handover all business to type and announced their retirement. and decided to settle in canada with tharntype.

so after completion of five years of marriage, tharntype was shifted in their new mansion with their parents and lovely kids.

from few days, type was observing that tharn was little rude to him or in other words, type feel that he is ignore badly by his beloved husband. though he was good with parents, play with kids and fulfill their legal illegal demands and in office, he was playing around as usual. but when he see type, he becomes silent and answer him in serious tone.

in start, type thought that perhaps due to work load tharn is like that but later on his thoughts were wrong. because tharn was really avoiding him. no puppy attitude for combine shower, no love desires, no cuddlings.
all love scenes were vanished in thin air. this made type curious. he thought that tharn may have someone else in life but after keen spying and checking tharn mobile and emails and social media,the suspicious was disappeared and he felt sigh of relief that tharn belongs to him only.

but why tharn ignoring him.cunning business man type was unable to find this. in one evening, he was sitting beside pool seeing kids playing in pool and sometimes he peeked towards the glass study room where tharn was busy in his work.when suddenly his both shoulders were patted by his mother vaentina and motherinlaw sophia.both sat by his sides.

"why dont you go inside rather than sitting here and seeing him from here"? his mother valentina smirked
" no, i am seeing kids he is busy in work." type said

"is there any problem between both of you" ? tharn mother sophia asked
"nothing mom, everything is fine between us" type lied.

"type, we are your parents. and mother can easily understand what is in heart of her baby.if he is angry, theh try to give your best to him to make him feel better.you are always busy with business and kids.and in all this though he support you to work but he is ignored by you badly. " type mom lectured him

"yeah , valentina is correct. husband is supportive its good but he also doesnt need sex to satisfy his heart.he need the warmth, smile ,dressing just for him sometimes.so take break and plan trip for you two. we ll take care of kids.better flew away tomorrow." tharn mother sophia said

"go book tickets and pack .and business matters will be handle by your fathers si dont worry" both mothers said .and type stood with smile as he got solution of his problem.

he suddenly booked resort in BORA BORA ,french polynesia and asked the staff to stuff their kitchen from fruits and vegetables to fresh meet and fish and world expensive french beer and decorate the whole resort especially couple room and called his pilot to make arrangements for next day flight.