1

(Forgot to include but the boys are in college)
3rd person POV
All the boys made plans to meet up and get lunch since they haven't been to see each other this past week due to all there classes and there work.They agreed to meet at a diner after their classes finished and before they would have to go to work.They messaged each other in the group chat.

Mattia POV
       Me and my boyfriend kairi that's right my boyfriend we've been together for 2 years now so back off.Right now we are heading to our apartment to get changed before we meet up with our friends at the diner since we haven't seen each other recently and we all missed each other me and Kai were heading into the parking garage of our apartment building in complete silence until I decided to speak "hey kairi when are we meeting up with the boys" he shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know let me message the group chat" while he was doing that I was looking for parking.

Kairi POV
I was texting the group chat what time we should meet up.
🤩THE BOYS🤩. ME
Hey guys mattia is asking what time we should meet up?
Alvarito🐀:Maybe in like 30 minutes
Ale😊:yes in 30
Rebound🤥:that sounds good ME
Okay,what about pinto and Mateo?
Rebound🤥:they are right next to me they said yes ME
Okay well I will see y'all later.bye guys
Alvarito🐀:bye see you later
Ale😊:peace
Rebound🤥:catch you later
End of chat
Mattia POV: Me and kairi got out of our car and into the lobby of our building I decided to go check if we had any mail, "hey kairi I'm going to go check if there is any mail if you want you could start to walk to the apartment and start getting ready for lunch" I told him "okay I'll go change and get you're outfit out to"he said with a big smile on his face kairi really likes to choose out my outfits and it doesn't bother me because he has really good taste in clothing and it always looks good and I also didn't have to waste time looking for one "sure,now go to the apartment while I get the mail" his smile grew even wider, I love seeing my baby smile it melts my heart.

Mattia POV:As I was getting the mail I could feel eyes on me it was probably just some kid that was watching me.Then I realized it was my neighbor Emily she always stares at me and i think she has a crush on me I always catch her staring and it's weird she was also getting her mail so I decided to do it quick but she started a conversation with me before I could leave "hey mattia" she said she is so annoying even her voice is terrible so I just replied with a simple "hey" and I left quickly.

Emily POV:I have liked mattia since he moved in but he never noticed me so every time I see him I try to start a conversation I saw him getting his mail so I went to talk to him "hey mattia"I said  in a seductive voice but it didn't work he replied with a quick "hey" and left he is in a relationship with this ugly kid kairi is his name I think and he's not even that attractive I don't know what mattia sees in him I'm clearly way better.

Kairi POV:I finished getting ready and laid the outfit that mattia was going to wear on our bed I was checking out my outfit in the  mirror,I felt something slap my ass I turned around and it was mattia he wrapped his hands around my waist kissed me roughly "well that's one way to say hello". I said "I just couldn't help myself you look so fine in that" he said "well you're clothes are on the bed" I told him "thank you amor" he said to me " you're welcome babe" I replied to him he went into the bathroom to change we still had 20 minutes left.

Mattia POV:I went into the restroom and changed my outfit was an all gray Nike with sweats and AF1's simple but nice, after I got dressed and did my hair I head out the bathroom get my keys and tell kairi we gotta head out he put on his shoes and we went to the car.