𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐖𝐎 [lucelence]

━━━━━━ PARTY ;┊final romance of rhapsody   ✧

━━━━━━ PARTY ;┊
final romance of rhapsody  

the past days, at training camp, y/n had those weeks to get used to working in a room by herself. nothing drives her more motivated when being praised and surrounded by others that are willingly admiring her. but heck, the cafeteria wasn't her brother's facility, she had to go back to her friends. that way, she'll feel more inspired.

y/n shut her binder as it wasn't much of a use for now. she hesitated to close her laptop. her dreamfes was technically done by now, she was only questioning if it was okay. but as expected, she thought of the positive.

"morning, l/n." kiryu appeared with a plate of spaghetti and took a seat across from her. y/n closed her laptop finally and smiled at kiryu.
"a plate of spaghetti? for breakfast?" she asked. he nodded, eating calmly. "i noticed you seemed off." he spoke. y/n took a while to reply. a smear of ambiguity that was on y/n's body, a metaphorical way she described the feeling. she didn't want to look too serious she gestured up a hand and laughed.

"i wanted to be a comedic relief and look where that got me!" she laughed enthusiastically. kiryu deadpanned. a 180 for sure. "wait...a comedic relief?" kiryu raised a brow. y/n stuck her tongue out and clapped her hands together. "yep! on my first day here, all i wanted to be was a comedic relief for you guys! now, i feel like a protagonist..crazy! hahahaha!" y/n grinned. kiryu gaped.

"really? thats cute. but it might be true. you're important to us, and you play a role in our lives. plus...i'll do anything the next time you feel weak, just so i can see you smile and laugh." he smiled heartwarmingly. y/n covered half of her face with her hand, only her dreamy e/c eyes were seen, and her cheeks flushed.

"that's sweet of you..heh..." y/n giggled.
"but you see? i'm starting to think some of you boys like me more than just a friend." y/n teased. "that also might be true...perhaps, i'll snatch you away when you get too close to keito." he smirked. "heh?! i was joking!"

she was just confused.

kiryu chuckled. "anyways, if you don't mind me asking. do you keep contact with your friends from your last middle school?" he asked, curiously. y/n kept quiet. she stared down at her laptop, for a good while. she was in thought, she had at least four friends and decent amount of admirers in her last junior high. the redemption (as she would consider it), was extremely effective that's for sure. though, the circumstances, for example y/n's bullies seeing her happy. that twisted a few ropes and made them target y/n's friends.

"i think they're better off without me...i only got them hurt." y/n mumbled, closing her eyes. "the bullies from my first middle school didn't stop beating me or my friends for four months straight...all because i was ac- happy." y/n admitted. this is rare, apart from seeing her stressed out and angered about something. she's genuinely disappointed right now.

"i know the feeling." kiryu spoke.
"because they got close to you as well."

y/n perked up, stunned. "kuroo..."
"i know the feeling too well....