"Haven't you read The Hunger Games?"

MAGNUS POV:

Finally, Sam spoke up. "What idiot thought of this-" Her eyes fell on Alex. "ALEX FIERRO!!!!" She yelled.

"Umm..." Alex said, avoiding Sam's eyes. "I..uh... have to go...feed my pet...lindworm" and with that, she ran out of the dining area. 

"I think it's a good idea," Halfborn said, looking excited. 

"You idiot," Mallory replied. "Haven't you read The Hunger Games? Has anyone here read the Hunger Games?" She asked. Everyone at our table nodded. Except me. I had no clue what was going on. I didn't even know that was a thing.

We wandered back to the lounge. I went to Alex's room where she was making a pot. "Hi," She said. I waved. 

"What are The Hunger Games?" I asked. She stared at me in shock. 

"You haven't read The Hunger Games?" She demanded. When I didn't answer, she grabbed my wrist with a dirty hand and dragged me to a bookshelf in her room. She wiped her hands on her green jeans then started piling a few books in my hand. "Go to your room and don't come back till you've finished all of these." She instructed.

 I stared at the books. There was The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. I walked back to my room and dumped the books on my bed, positive I would never read them. Still, they might help. I opened the first one; Mockingjay. I read the first page and had no clue what was happening. So I put the book down. I tugged on my pendant, AKA Jack. He transformed into his sword form as I muttered, "I'm so confused." Jack raised an eyebrow. Or, he would have, if he had them.

"What's the problem?" He asked. I explained about Odin's announcement, and that I had no idea what a Hunger Games was. "WHAT! You haven't read The Hunger Games?!" Jack practically screamed. "Ok so here's some very important information:

-------------------

A/N

So what do you think is the 'very important information' that Jack is going to give him? Take a guess.