𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 [quiddity]

━━━━━━ SPARKLY ;┊final romance of rhapsody   ✧・

━━━━━━ SPARKLY ;┊
final romance of rhapsody   ✧・

  y/n re-adjusted her bow, looking into the mirror nervously. her dreamfes was only an hour away and her parents were on their way.
she's supposed to be owning her boldness, glad that her work has been approved and now this night will be a time to shine and show her parents what she's done with the idols. and technically, they weren't drastically changed but their lives were quite different with y/n here.

the door of the studio opened, and walked in
subaru. y/n turned around, not expecting a visit when they should be getting ready themselves. "hey." y/n smiled at him, standing up from her seat. for a few seconds, subaru was in awe at the beauty in front of him. he smiled brightly, cheeks pink. "you look pretty! always have been but with this! woah!" subaru grinned. "thank you. though, i hope it's not too much. after all, it's not my night. and anzu did a great job with your costumes." y/n gestured at his outfit.

a trickstar themed, obviously, with improved designs for the fabric and artistic shoes. much needed to be applaud for. "i know right!" he laughed, cheerfully. "anyways. if you're finished, we should go to the stage now. anzu's already there, helping to get things in order." he pointed out. y/n stiffened up. people are probably making their way in to get seats as they speak.

"sure, let's do our best, subaru."

hisaki checked his watch, biting the inside of his cheek and running a hand through his blond hair. fangirls already walked in, with their merchandise and giggles, the stage was prepared and the burgundy curtains were closed . outside were posters of all the units participating and one of their famous quotes.
the peachy sky glowing above them.

fresh air very much appreciated and y/n meeting with the units behind the stage.
"the curtains remain closed, the girl with the parent issues remains precious to her boys, and her smile may never fade away with the win of her inferiority complex ." a female voice dramatically hums, footsteps coming closer to hisaki. a light laugh came out his lips.

"good to see you too, kana." hisaki smiled, turning around and seeing the [light/dark] haired woman, smiling softly. "hello! doesn't this feel poetically strange to you, my brother? mother and father should be feeling a type of nausea seeing the lovely sight." kanami giggled, bringing her arms out towards the decorated stage.

"and where are they?" hisaki noticed they weren't anywhere yet. kanami crossed her arms but gestured up a hand and closed her eyes. "their whereabouts are close, my brother. they are soon here, i assure. or shall it not be an assurance? how's y/n doing?" kanami changed the subject in a goofy manner. looking at hisaki expectantly.

"she's here, behind there. you know, you speak in such a weird way. maybe you should not-" "how dare you! and i assume you are a preferable asset than me! i'm fine with who i am!" "what? i never said anything about your persona-" "and i never asked for your opinion."