NOT A CHAPTER!

HELLO! :D So a lovely friend of mine who I have known for 16+ years has published a book with her coworker, Kevin Beringer (I don't know how you say it). The book is called The King's Assain . It's the first book out of The Chronicles of Renwawr triology. I haven't read it yet but I love her writing so it obviously has to be good! XD Cover is on the side (that's a friend and my hand). Now I know there are people around the world (21 countries to be exact) who read my book. The countries of the United States of America, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, India, Mexico, Colombia, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Finland, Czech Republic, Greece, Malaysia, Japan, Australia, Philippines, France, Italy, the United Arab Emirates, Vitenam, Indonesia and New Zealand! So I hope that all of the readers from the lovely countries above (I actually live in the United States and visited France when I was a baby).

So about my friend: Tiffany Colter.

Tiffany grew up in Dayton, Ohio. She has been to the France and Germany as foreign exchange student (which meant she stopped in England), and even studied for a summer at Universite de Grenoble (So she got to visit Switzerland while she was there). In July of 1996 she married her best friend Chris, she is the mother of 4 girls, lives on a farm, ran a publishing company (Writing Career Coach). She has published coaching books, books to improve your writing, and her book The King's Assasin . She is a lovely Godly lady, how I love very much, and is a stay at home mom running her children every where (till her oldest gets her drivers liscense though).

So buy her book at: http://www.amazon.com/Kings-Assassin-Chronicles-Renwarr-Book-ebook/dp/B00I3935D4/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1419373090&sr=1-2&keywords=Tiffany+Colter

Ta-ta!

K.T