S2 E3: P!nk vs. The New Girl.

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional
Character Talking

Episode 3: The new bad girl shake things up in the house and a misunderstanding leads to a fight between her & P!nk.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

At the hotel:

Male BGC Producer: Alecia, you need to apologize to the girls and switch Jen's & Mýa's clothes back.

P!nk: Why?

Female BGC Producer: What you did was wrong and you took it too far with your pranks. If you do another harmful prank to the girls again you will be sent home. Understood?

P!nk: Yeah, okay.

P!nk: These bit*hes hate me so much! But if apologizing means I can be happy in the house for once then so be it.

Back at the house:

P!nk returns home as soon she opens the door, she gets a pot of water thrown on her by Britney.

P!nk punches her and tackles her to the ground, punching her in the head repeatedly. Eventually Britney kicks her off and grabs the pot. Jen runs downstairs and breaks up the fight.

Jen: This is so upsetting! We just woke up, what is wrong with you guys?!

Britney: *in a weird British accent* Oh Britney you lost the bloody fight matey. Time for bed, Brit. Jamie misses you. Ooo smart Britney. Heelllo!

She keeps mumbling things in her weird British accent then goes in her bedroom to go back to sleep.

Jen: You good, P!nk?

P!nk ignores her and goes to the kitchen.

Upstairs:

Mariah: I am mad too about my arms, yes it's been a week since she did that and the rash is going away smoothly but...I. WANT. REVENGE!