S2 E8: Bad Actions Club.

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional
Character Talking

Episode 8: The Bad Girls determine P!nk's fate once and for all.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

The Next Day...

P!nk goes into Mýa's & Alicia's room.

P!nk: Where's your roommate?

Alicia: In the shower. What's up?

P!nk: Well I didn't get to introduce myself to you properly after what happened yesterday.

Alicia: Yesterday Christina was hysterical, she started speaking incoherently, trying to start stuff with P!nk and eventually she just cried herself to sleep on the sofa.

Alicia: Yeah, last night was wild.

P!nk: I wanna run her out of the house, girl. That wannabe ass b*tch pisses me off.

Alicia: Look I just got here and so did she. So I ain't trying to have any part of that shit.

Fergie listens in on the convo and goes to Bey's room and takes Christina with her. A curious naked Mýa follows them.

Fergie: *whispers* Guys, she's talking mad shit about Christina to Alicia, she wants to run you out and she wanted Alicia's help but she said no.

Mariah: *rolls eyes* Fergie, you are an instigator. I swear, I am starting to get tired of everyone in the house.

Mariah: So what are we supposed to do with this information?

Mýa: *wraps a towel around her* Come on, guys.

Everyone goes to Mýa's room.

Beyoncé: Alicia, what did Alecia say to you?

Alicia: Look, you're gonna have to ask her because I want no parts of the drama between her and you guys.