Expectations

After just a few days of being hospitalized you finally got to go home and Tamaki was nice enough to go get you from the hospital you were staying at. The both of you got into a cab since hawks place was pretty far.
looking outside the car window you started to ponder, Keigo hadn't visited you ever since your mother barged in. You didn't know if she scared him off or if he was feeling uncomfortable with meeting her.
Tamaki looked and poked you cheek, "everything ok?" He looked a bit worried for you. "You're usually not this quiet (Y/N)"
Giving him a small smile you nodded and put your hand over his, "im fine, just kinda wanna get back to my bed"

For the next twenty minutes you and Tamaki talked about each other's Interships, he sounded really happy talking about working with Fatgum and some first year called Kirishima.
You then went on to talk about how Hawks really helped make you feel more confident about yourself and your quirk.
Of course you didn't mention all the times you and hawks would have steamy hot sex though.

Once you finally arrived you thanked him for accompanying you and headed inside the apartment building. Walking Into the elevator, you pressed your floors button and waited patiently. When the elevator finally got to hawks floor you walked out and opened the door to the shared apartment.
"Guess who's back ho-"
Hawks had been sitting on his couch with all your things packed in suitcases. He got up and walks towards you.
"...Keigo? What's..whats all this?"
Your eyes looked at him confused, you felt like crying but didn't know why.
He signed and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Sit, we need to talk"
His hand went to reach for your arm but you smacked it away.
"Talk? Talk about what?"
Hawks let out a long sigh and ran his hand through his messy hair, "I don't want you staying here anymore, actually, I don't even want to continue this internship"

Your jaw dropped and clenched your first, "Excuse me!? Fuck you mean you don't want this internship anymore, what did I do"
He handed you both your suitcases and looked down at you, "Unlike you, im an actual Pro. I don't have time to always babysit your ass and take care of you whenever you mess something
up."

You stayed quiet, you wanted to fight him and call him out for dragging you into so much shit but at the same time if he was saying this to you it had to be true.
"You're always getting into trouble and getting hurt and frankly I don't want to be responsible for your injuries. You're still a kid (Y/N), I don't want to go through this internship nor with our 'relationship' either. Now go".

You couldn't find the words to express how you felt right now... you were hurt, heart broken, mad and pissed. He turned you around and nudged you out the door along with your luggage and closed the door...

Hawks walked back to his couch after kicking you out and poured himself a glass of whiskey, he absolutely hated the words that came out of his mouth but that was the only way he'd make you leave him for sure. He wanted you to be safe, he wanted you to be as far away from him as possible. Hawks knew that having you by his side would only expose you to more dangers. He had to distance himself from you, and he did.

Mirio was in his dorm room watching a new show Tamaki had recommended, but quickly stopped once he saw your incoming call.
"Yellow! Hey (Y/N) how are ya?"
You sniffed and tried hard not to crying during the call. "Good um. Can you come pick me up" your voice cracked as you tried hard holding back sobs.
"Sure thing, where you at?"
"I'm at a 7-11, please just come get me".

It wasn't long before Mirio and Tamaki arrived and took you back to the dorms, they were both worried for you since they found you asleep on the sidewalk of the gas-station with tear stained cheeks. Once you finally woke up in your old bed you explained to the two that hawks had kicked you out of the house and canceled your internship with him. Both guys were super supportive, knowing that internship was everything you could ever ask for...
Starting tomorrow you would be back to your normal U.A school routine and kissed your internship away for good.