09

please ignore the mistakes. enjoy!

||; that uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toes
please look at me now..
-

"..again, we hope the club you are part of already planned something for the upcoming school festival. we'll see you and let's have some fun on friday afternoon! thank you for the time!" student council students exclaimed cheerfully then head out from the classroom after announcing their news.

murmurs began to float on the air, all related to the fresh news. jeongguk, as usual, sat silently on his seat while thoughts occupying his mind. hmm school festival? sure jeongguk likes it. it's because the art club -which he currently belongs to- always prepares great activity, and he's not to brag but for years of doing the festival, the activity ideas the art club did was mainly from his little brain. so he can't help but think of what they should do this time. should they make it simple yet engaging? it should encourage the students to look at their prepared activity. how about an art exhibit?

jeongguk carefully thinks of the idea. sure art exhibit is simple yet that didn't cross their minds to showcase years ago. so maybe now is the time to finally get the idea on work. but of course, they need to thoroughly think of what they should want to show on the exhibit. that's what the younger thought. ahh, i surely need to suggest that to the club members.

"quiet class. i know this week will be busy because of the school festival. but i want you to not get too distracted by that, and still do your assigned project. i'll dismiss early because i have a meeting later. bye" their maths professor dismissed. oh, how jeongguk dreaded him but he's not in the mood to stress himself over the old man.

while slinging his bag on his shoulder and walking out of the room, he remembers what he did earlier that day. it made him smile while walking in the busy hallway, heading to his next class which he began to like because of the certain beauty.

jin hyung's advice is always good. hot choco huh.

smile still present on his lips, he enters the room and takes a seat on his usual spot. he patiently waits for their professor to attend the class, which the latter did just a few minutes after.

"good morning" taehyung greeted while setting his things on the table. the class greeted back with a low good morning and wait for their fellow to start the class.

the professor decided to start their lesson once everything is settled. he explained gracefully the topic, elaborating it if necessary. he asked few questions here and there, some are for clarification. however, one student from the class isn't having any of it.

since the hot professor got inside the class, he didn't spare any glance in jeongguk's direction. that bothers the younger big time and he is not dumb to not notice it. it made him annoyed inside, realizing the professor is trying to ignore him like he is not existing at all. seriously, now he's ignoring me? yah i got you hot choco and if it's not that you are cute and hot, i wouldn't even talk to you! he mentally shouted at the talking professor who is seemingly focused on the lesson.

he stared at him and observe his movements, testing if the professor would at least look at him just once. in his sight, taehyung is professionally conversing in the class with small hand gestures. sometimes, his gaze would divert on jeongguk's spot but he would refrain himself from doing so. he's too obvious and jeongguk knew it. so he's really trying to ignore my presence.