Chapter Twenty-two

"Marcus.... dad.... Marcus... MARCUS!"

"Chase, you alright?" a small voice said. Chase opened his eyes slowly and found himself inside a capsle, in the lab. He looked in front of him and saw Bree fully dressed with her bagpack on.

"Where.... where am I again?" he asked.

"Home.... your REAL home" she smiled

"How long?"

"About three days now"

"What about Marcus and Douglas?"

"We can't find him and Marcus... well...." Chase nodded and tears formed inside his eyes. "You tried Chase..."

"Yea. But obviously not enough." he said sadly.

"Hey, lighten up nerd..You're with your family now." she said. Chase nodded. "See you at breakfast then?"

...............................................................

"Going to school without Marcus is going to be weird now" Chase said quietly. They four syblings were in scho waiting for the bell to ring. After what happened three daya ago, Mr

Davenport stated to the school board that Chase's dad and brother died in a car crash and since they were related, he had full custody over him.

"Hey. Don't worry. You have us now" Leo said happily.

"Yea. Now you have two bionic syblings and one that isnt bionic" Adam smiled.

"Hey, I think you are forgetting about the guy who helped you guys" Leo said.

Chase laughed "Thanks guys" he said. After a while, he felt a sharp tap on his shoulder. He turned around and found Trent stading above him.

"Hello mealworm" he spat. "Where is that brother of yours?"

"Trent go away, Chase us not in the mood.... niether are we" Leo said.

"And he died in a car crash with his dad if you really want to know" Bree added.

"Aww... And, I don't care... I still have one more thing I need to deal with Chase" he said eyeing him.

Chase rolles his eyes. "Fine, let'a get this over and done with then" he said. He stood up. Trent turned him around and pulles his trunks put of his pants, giving him a wedgy. Some of the people that were nearby laughed.

"Don't mess with me again, got that pal?" he said patting Chase on the cheek and walked away

"Ah... what a what a wounderful family we have here" Adam said with a smile.

...............................................................

Night time soon came along and Chase was on the rooftop looking at the stars like he first did when he arrived at the Davenport's house. "Hey Chase" Bree said behind him.

He turned around and smiled "Hey"

"Minf if I join you?" she asked. He shoom his head and Bree walked over to lie next to him.

"You know what's funny?" he said after a while

"What?"

"That you always seem to start a month with someome new. And even if they aren't, the elatiomship seems to get stronger" he said quietly.

"Yea" she repiled with a smile.

"Thanks for being there for Bree. Even though I couldn't tell you what was really happening"

"It's alright. That's what brothers and sisters are for right?" He nodded in agreement. "At least two good things came put from this"

"And what's that?"

"Marcus will no longer be hitting on me and Adam has a new buddy to fight with"

Chase laughed "Yea. at least one out of those two things are true"

Bree smiled "If you insist"

That is the end.... again, thank you all soooo much for reading, commenting, voting, and dealing with my bad grammer and spelling erros. ;)

I enjoyed writting this book and I hope all of you enjoyed reading it.... Now, I have nevet done this before but I am going to be adding a Did You Know so you guys know the diffrent ideas I had while I was writting this book. Again, I love you guys. Thank you soooooo much....

Peace and Love, Roxy Brown