Part 6

I rushed home fearing my aunt would be there before I got home. As I drove home, I turned the radio on to 102.7 and there was a song already in play. I couldn't tell how long the song was already played, but it was a really good song to me. I glanced at the screen to see who it was by, but it just read the title. "She Looks So Perfect", it read. I constantly keep checking the screen to see if it would change, and after a few seconds it did. "5 Seconds..." finally replaced the song title. I looked down to reach for my phone and tell Michael his band was on the radio. After I had my phone in my hand, I remembered that he and I never exchanged numbers.

I started to place my phone back into the cup holder, but it dawned on me that Michael and I could possibly never meet or see each other again. So, I began to look for someone in my contacts that could be is association with Michael. I had difficulty steering with one hand on the wheel, but I tried my best. Suddenly, I drove over something that caused me to lose control of the car. I dropped my phone and turned the wheel with both hands back into the lane. The front end of my car smashed into the side of another car as another hit the other end of mine.

-

I opened my eyes and found myself laying in a field. I stood up and took in my surroundings. Ahead of me, acres and acres of field. Behind me, a road about 50 feet away. I walked towards the road, which didn't have many cars on it. The road seemed to be placed in the middle of nowhere. On the other side was the same thing, acres and acres of field. I looked to the left and spotted a line people walking towards me.

"Hey!" I made my way towards them.

"Excuse me! Hey! Can you tell me where I am?" I shouted. No response. As we got closer to each other, I kept asking where u was but every time it was the same thing. No response.

As I got face to face with the person leading, I began to speak again.

"Hey sir, can you tell me where I am?" He didn't even look at me. I had to walk backwards so I could keep up with him. I waved my arms in his face and shouted as loud as I could but he didn't do anything.

I veered off to the side, still walking backwards. I asked the people behind him the same question, "Can anyone tell me where I am?"

I looked down the line of people and saw a couple of people I knew. One of them was tall and bright red headed. Michael. The other was a thin, pale girl. Alicia. A wave of relief washed over me at the sight of the two. I walked up to them, hoping they would notice me.

"Michael!" He didn't look at me.

"Alicia?" She didn't look at my either.

"Michael, Alicia it's Lorie!" I thought that would've made their eyes at least turn my way, but nothing happened.

I remembered I had heard his band on the radio and I decided now would be a good time to tell him.

"Michael, your band was on the radio today! She Looks So Perfect. It's a really good song. I'm proud of you guys." I walked by his side. I fell back to walk and talk to Alicia.

"Michael is in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. There's 3 other people in the band. They're really good, they're not like the type of band to write depressing songs. I don't think... I haven't heard all of there songs, so yeah." She looked straight ahead into Michael's back.

There was no one else I knew in this line, so I just kept up with Alicia and Michael. I started to walk off back into the field when I saw a red head running towards me in the middle of the field. It was Michael of course. It didn't make sense at all, but at the same time it made all the sense. Even though he as far away, I could hear him.

"Lorie... Loire." I walked his way.

"Loorrrie," he said. He was now just 10 feet away.

"Michael!" I started running.

The last thing he said was "Lorie." then it was all gone.

a/n: hey sorry this part really sucks and that I haven't updated it in a long time! and also it's really short 😅 I'm gonna try to make the next part more exciting! again sorry, I'm lazy and I procrastinate too much.

I'm also working another fan fic at the moment it's called Person Of Interest! you should check it out when I have at least the first part up! ok byee -meagan