Chapter II

"Good morning Bakugo-kun!" As soon as she spoke these words, the girl with brown hair and short stature, approached Katsuki.

"..." This one said nothing, he certainly liked the chutzpah of the little girl and his company didn't bother him. Something like with Kirishima. The two of them had earned his respect.

"I'll keep trying until I know it."  Ochako put determination in his words.

"Just don't bother, round face." Was he kidding? She would never bother him, but it wasn't something he was going to say like this.

"I won't Bakugo-kun. But I will talk more with you ..." He fell silent again. I didn't quite know what to answer

"Tsk ..." He walked away and Ochako respected the one who left. She would already make an excuse to find out what Katsuki didn't want her to find out.

"See you later Bakugo-kun." The taller one heard it clearly and was thankful that he hadn't screamed.

He went to the 1st thinking that Aizawa had perhaps already arrived and that he would be waiting for the trail of the two, because surely the whole class was already there.

'It only remains to run a little until I get to class and not win being expelled' thought Uraraka.

She ran as fast as she could, the bad thing is that her fate right now caught him a little far ...

She had already crossed most of the route, went to knock on the door to enter and apologize for the delay when he stopped dead.

And the floaty girl had forgotten something ... Or someone BAKUGO-KUN!

Pov Ocha

I look at my watch ... There are five minutes left for the beginning class ... I think I have time to look it up.

Because ... Has he gone in the opposite direction?
I am almost sure that it does.
But ... what if he's already in class?

My brown eyes venture to peer into those crystals from the classroom.
I go over each of the seats ... It's not ... And neither is Aizawa-sensei ...
Does Bakugo-kun know that there are classes?
Of course, it is one of the best students in the entire UA.

What if I send him a message to tell me where he is?

Okay ... I'm going to do that.

Pov 3rd person

Ochako moved away from the place a little.
She picked up his cell phone and searched for Bakugo's contact. She still had his flip phone.

Bakugo-kun: 3

Bakugo ... where are you? // 6: 30✔️✔️

What do you care Round Face? 6:32

... is that you have to go to class. : / 6: 32✔️✔️

...

Please ... Bakugo-kun :( If we are not going to be expelled, you know what Aizawa is like, please ...: (✔️✔️

I'm going damn ...

                                :) ✔️✔️

She turned off the phone and waited for Katsuki to arrive, which by the way did not take long, and all thanks to his quirk. Thing he shouldn't have used it, now his ears hurt a little.

It didn't take long for Katsuki to come back with red eyes, but not because of the natural color of her irises, they were teary. Reflexively she raised her hand to ask but she was sure he wouldn't say anything to her. He decided not to ask. I would do it later.

"Bakugo-kun, we're already late. Let's go?" She smiled at him and he just blushed slightly.

"Tsk, okay, round face ..." With that damn smile and that round face ... Ahh ... I wanted to crush those cheeks.

"Extras, we arrived." From one moment to the next Katsuki kicked the door open. Then a brown head popped out to show the pretty face of the girl manipulating gravity. She apologized by bowing.

"I am very sorry about the delay Aizawa-sensei, I had to contact Bakugo-kun to come." Uraraka bowed and Katsuki had no choice but to reluctantly imitate her, Uraraka convinced him.

Aizawa looked at them for a moment, that pair as a couple had always caught his attention. He would do like any teacher matching students ... In his own way." Mmmm ... I suppose you have your reasons but you are punished until tomorrow morning in the common room. You will not be able to leave. And the rest of you can't say a word to them. Sit down and continue the class." The tutor sentenced his students severely.

Bakugo and Uraraka exchanged glances and were internally grateful that he had not killed them ... And they also did not mind serving the punishment in each other's company. And they sat in their places.

The blond-haired one couldn't keep avoiding turning the subject over and over again, desperately trying a good solution to continue studying to be a hero and save others. Time passed, and from time to time I would glance quickly at the wall clock hanging above the blackboard.

He attended the classes as best he could, sighing in frustration from time to time, they were reviewing tactics to surprise the villains in different scenarios and when recess arrived, a horde of students headed, for the third time like an avalanche, for the mark that adorned the door.

The two of them were left again.

Bakugo and Uraraka.

Certainly anyone would think that the two of them had everything planned and all they wanted was to sneak, as if they had a secret relationship. Which was not even remotely like reality, certainly, neither of them was clear about what kind of relationship they had, but that will not be solved now.

"Bakugo-kun, don't forget me, I will be here, with you, when you need it." She approached him and when she noticed again the eyes reddened by tears, and some crystalline drops come out of these, she gently put his hand on his face, with great affection and with his thumb, he dried the droplet of salty water.

The blond-haired man just looked her in the eyes, which had fascinated him since he met her with that chocolate brown and round face that made her look like a living pancake, the latter causing a slight smile on him. Finally Uraraka ended up removing his hand from his face, that moment seemed eternal and strange as it seemed neither of them was excited that it ended.
She walked out the door in silence and walked away to catch up with her friends.

'Thank you" was the only thing that answered the angel face, although Ochako never heard him say that.