Chapter III

The one with a withering look was in a kind of trance, until thanks to his shark-toothed friend, he helped him out of the trance by giving him a pat and a smile showing his whitish teeth.

Bakugo looked up slightly flushed at the floating chestnut's earlier words, though, he was strangely sad, it was clear something was wrong with him, or at least that was how the hero Red Riot perceived them.

"Is everything okay Bakubro?" This did not answer the first so Eijiro insisted on his question, which ended up irritating Katsuki.

"Damn shark, I'll kill you damn!" And the Katsuki Bakugo volcano erupted smoothly. And while the friend of the ash tried to save himself and get out of there alive, the hero with an explosive personality, threw small explosions through his hands.

"Don't run away coward !!" His friend's concern in one way or another made Bakugo feel a little better, although his ears still hurt ... It was inevitable. He chased him all over the Yuuei until they reached the courtyard and they both had lunch together with Mina, Kaminari, Kyoka and Sero.

The playground ended and all the students from all the classes went up to their classrooms to continue, the ash blonde kept his eyes off and was quieter and quieter than usual, something that few could notice apart from Aizawa, who knew the reason for such a sudden change of mood.

Uraraka kept asking himself questions about why the 'bakuaura', as she liked to call it, was so ... Rare. She turned her head from time to time to see him and determine his condition by his behavior, the chestnut's conclusions were that something strong must have happened to him to be like this, to be like a ghost without life, silent and even a little chilling.

She tilted her head to watch Bakugo take notes on the explanation the tutor from 1a was providing. She looked at her notebook where she wrote down the best the class could, however, between the fact that she was at the end of the class and did not finish concentrating. She looked up at the ceiling and could see that Shouta was looking at her to make her try harder in class. At the wake-up call, she listened and concentrated again.

However ... It was complicated knowing that something was wrong with the blonde that worried him a lot, as if something precious had been taken from him so that he would not return it, she wanted to help Katsuki , she ... She wanted to be his pillar, so that he would growl and scream. .. And also that from time to time a small smile escapes him, that was enough, he did not need more ... Although ... It may not be like this ... It may never be like this ...

Although surely that would never happen ... Never again ...

They passed the classes slowly despite the fact that she was trying to pass them in the best possible way and she was apparently in the activity, her mind was on something ... Or put another way someone who lately was very much in her thoughts ...

And finally the classes ended ... Since the teacher had said that she could not speak to someone other than Katsuki at that time, she approached the blonde, he was still with his 'Bakuaura' altered ... He could not help but continue worrying to the chocolate brown eyes.

And as was also to be expected, the blond with red eyes like hell himself noticed and looked at her pupils, those that caused her a little tickle, she held his defiant gaze ready to fulfill his objective. See him yell, curse, and smile once in a while.

"What are you looking at so much, round face?" He raised an eyebrow as they continued the duel. She frowned and squeezed her nose, he looked like a tender and soft little hamster, but I don't know what he was going to say.

"Your eyes." He blinked and a slight lipstick reached her ears the same thing happened and so she decided to finish ... The sentence. " They are down."

He was surprised by what she had said, he was speechless for an instant and it took him a while to react" ... Are you still with those round faces? I ... I'm fine. Nothing happens to me. I am the best in everything I do and I will be the number one hero in a few years and no one can stop me. " He hesitated at first while looking into her eyes, appreciating those brown pupils, they seemed beautiful.

In response, she just frowned a lot and got closer to Bakugo, she supposed that Aizawa had told them that the two of them were punished together to solve their problems, she sighed and put a cute face on Katsuki, blinked and smiled at him infinite sweetness and tenderness. For his part, the young man with hearing difficulties instantly relaxed, no longer looking angry.

He also sighed and seeing how she took another step forward and took his face with those hands, he did not care, he did not care at all, moreover, he enjoyed the contact of her pads on his face ... No he knew what to say, he just looked at her confused. She made him feel good.

'Don't go' was what he wanted to say, but he couldn't, his vocal chords were not reacting. He opened his mouth to try to say something a second time but his voice didn't react either.

A tear escaped the taller one and he tried to stop crying but he couldn't, shit ... Why exactly did she have to see him this weak? She was fucking strong, he knew it perfectly, he always knew it. He ducked his head as he let Uraraka carefully wipe his tears away.

The sweet-eyed woman did not know what was happening to him but she had promised herself that she would help him. When they were like this for a while, he looked at her and smiled slightly.

'Thank you" he said with his eyes, she understood perfectly and they went together to the residence, calm. Comforting.