Extra

The stars were the only lighting there was at that time, since it was a moonless night. Uraraka had brought Katsuki to teach him a little surprise, he wanted him to see that little surprise with his carmine-colored orbs.

Delicately he took his hand to drag him to the best place to enjoy the views. The wind generated some chills in them. The sleeve of his shirt was directed by the gentle hand of the young man who handled gravity.

They placed the towel they had brought to lie on the grass and observe as far away from the city as possible to appreciate each of the stars. Although for Katsuki the brightest star that could exist was the one that laughed the most for his affection and love.

They looked into each other's eyes and soon afterward they looked at the palette of blue and brilliant whites that were the gas spheres that provided light and heat.

Ochako taught her many of the constellations, because she loved the stars, it was wonderful to sit and watch the beauty of the stars and conclude that we are all here thanks to them.

To them and to a gravity explosion.

But for Katsuki, none of those stars could even consider comparing the one next to him smiling.

She was the most beautiful of the stars.

And the ash-haired one smiled at this.

Despite not being able to hear his voice, his laughter or he thanked heaven and earth that, in those moments, for a million circumstances, they were now looking at the immense blue blanket that covered them covered with small white dots.

And even if she didn't know ...

Having her there was all he needed to be happy.

Her and her warm smile.

To his star.

It was the one that had been there, illuminating him.

And it would be the only star in his life.

<< I love you Ochako >>

He gently grabbed Uraraka's hand and she also grabbed his hand to look at the night sky with a smile drawn on their faces.

_________
Thank you so much for all your support :3

Don't forget this official art...

AND THIS

Iida approves kacchako

AND THIS

Kacchako holding hands give me life

😭💕😭💕😭💕😭💕😭💕

SEE YOU LATER ! :3