Chapter IV

The moon illuminated the path they used to return and the two walked in silence, they had spent a long time talking in class ... Although they were not in a hurry. The two of them were each thinking about their concerns but in truth they were almost the same since he thought about his problem and she thought about him and his strange change of heart.

But they couldn't help but smile, one way or another they were better with the other, they had to fix even more things, but for the moment everything was fine. So it was perfect. They did not know what they were for the other, each sensed that they were strangers who barely spoke and that by chance of fate they had met.

Occasionally they would comment on something, short but calm conversations and you relaxed, now he was a little better hearing ... Or so he believed.

They arrived tired from the day's classes, neither of them was very focused on what he had to do, they were absorbed in their thoughts. But they were there in the living room already without knowing what to say or what to do.

They looked each other in the eyes, he looked better than the day before and Uraraka noticed it effortlessly and that calmed her deeply. They sat on one of the sofas, the one that was bigger so there was a distance between the two of them. Each one was at an extreme, until the little girl trembled with cold and Bakugo put a blanket so that she was not cold.

She looked at him in disbelief when he did, he just looked the other way without caring. But she smiled at him, closing her eyes and bowing her head a little.

"Thank you." Mentioned the girl who controlled gravity sincerely, did not want to catch a cold. The ash blonde sneezed and the echo echoed throughout the room surprising them.

Ochako lifted the blanket that covered him, looked at Katsuki and approached a few inches making the fabric she held in his hands share, he agreed without problems. They huddled closer, and the brown orbs the woman owned observed the young man.

"Bakugo ... I know you don't want to tell me what is happening to you, and I respect your decision  but you worry me a lot ... when you came to class because I had sent you the message ... You had red eyes ..." She tried to explain himself" I mean not because of its natural color, but because it gave me the impression that you had been crying ... Again."

He did not answer, not because he had not heard it, he had heard it quite well, he just was not entirely sure to tell her... He did not know if it was logical, he was afraid that all this would end and that he would never have the possibility to listen to his favorite song, the sound of his explosions, the voices of his companions and her melodious voice. I didn't want to stop listening.

I didn't want to stop listening.
Because she was important to him.
I didn't know how much, but the point is, it was.
And he didn't want to stop listening to his voice.

"Sorry Bakugo ... I shouldn't have asked, it was my fault for putting me where they didn't call me." Her low voice was heard on the four walls of the room. " I'm really sorry ... I wanted to help you ... I wanted you to be like before and your bakuaura was as it always is, I wanted you to scream again like the tender grinch that you are, like a mad dog that tries to bite you as much he never does it because although he is not apparently the best, he is good and he does not want to do bad. " Small tears began to flow from Ochako's eyes."I care about you Katsuki."

"C-can you repeat it? I did not heard you completely Uraraka ... I'm sorry if I did something to you, but ... I don't hear what you're saying ..." He also started crying and approached her, hoping to listen to it again, even for the last time.

"W-well ... Snif Snif I ... I said ... I'm sorry for asking, I shouldn't ..." She didn't repeat the part that he was important to her ... She wasn't sure. Helpless, he continued crying.

"I ... I really don't hear Uraraka ... I'm sorry ..." His voice sounded choppy and they both had trouble breathing ... It hurt, it hurt too much ... The worst thing was that she didn't understand it. She did not know of his situation ... She did not know what was happening to him.

" That I love you! " The girl's cheeks were running with tears and the two wanted to die because they did not understand each other. There was a long silence ... But that was not the worst.

"Listen to me ... Uraraka ... I can't hear you ... I don't know what you have told me ... I'm really sorry ... I'm becoming deaf ... And it hurts me not to be able to hear your voice .. Because I love you ..." He gently grabbed her face gently and smiled bitterly ..." My ... My quirk, when making big explosions that affects my hearing system a lot. And it-it seems like it's happening sooner than I thought, that ... That was what was happening to me ... I didn't want to ... Tell you because it hurt me not being able to hear your voice again. I really am sorry Ochako. I love you like I have never loved anyone.

Ochako was left without knowing what to answer, hugged him and stroked his head carefully, hoping that if the words could not express something at that moment, it would do it with actions. She clung to him as she had never clung to anyone, she wanted to tell him that she loved him more than anything else, but she was not going to listen to him ...

So she undid the hug and seconds later she approached him again and with the utmost care grabbed his cheeks and smiled at him again, stood on tiptoe and kissed him on the lips.

If words couldn't say anything, gestures would.

For his part, he opened his eyes to their maximum capacity and accepted the kiss. They stayed like this until, with tears in their eyes, they fell asleep.

____
I cried so much in that part. 😭💕💕