10

The fight with All For One and All Might end.There the symbol of Peace stand up with his right hand up.Cheer was hear from Midoriya and others side.

Endeavor gumble a bit.Edgeshot and Endeavor walk to him knowing he didn't have enough strength to walk.

"I will help you for the first time..."Endeavor told quietly earning a small smile from All Might.

That didn't last long.Something crush to the ground making a loud noise.The three heroes look at place where crushing.There stood a long white haired man with six spider whips behind his back."A demon?"All Might muttered as he still look at Muzan.

"Don't do nothing.He's mine!"Endeavor throw giant fire at the strange man.

The fire die in blink of eyes."I need to eat human...that girl make me weak..."Muzan muttered not noticing other three heard about that.

It was so fast.In blink of eyes,Muzan whips are in front of the three pros.
All Might close his eyes waiting for the pain.Same with Edgeshot but that never came.

A H/C pass in front of them and protect them.All Might open his eyes.
"Young Y/N!!"The girl was in front of them.

All Might noticed blood slowly fall in front of them.His eyes travel where the blood came from and his eyes wide in horror.Same with others.

Your whole left arm was cut off when you protect Endeavor.

In Other Side

Midoriya and others look at the big screen T.V.Midoriya sighed in realif but that didn't last long.

Something fall near the three heroes.There the white haired man stand up.

Others eyes wide in fear when whips are around the three heroes but a certain girl save them.

"Y/N Chan!?"Midoriya shouted surprise."Thank god.She save them"Bakugo slam his fist at Deku head.

"Look closely...."Midoriya look closer.Soon his eyes went in horror.

Todoroki look at the same expression.No the people who see what happen had the same expression.

"Come on Kiddo"Hawks clutch his hands when he saw what happened.A eight years old girl lose her left arm in order to protect the hero he admire since he was young.

Back to You

"Edgeshot..Endeavor.I have a selfish request for you.Run....run as fast as you can.Away from here"Your told him.

"But your arm!!!"All Might and Edgeshot said in sync.Endeavor stand there with shock.

"I am fine.I have prepared to die in order to kill him.If I sign you run.Make sure there's only me and Kibutsuji here only"You explained ignoring All Might.You tore a bit of your uniform and tie with your mouth to stop the blood.

"You.Why aren't you going to die!!?I am certain that you broke your ribs!!!"That make others worried you more.

"CAW!!CAW!!TWO HOURS UNTIL SUN RISE!!!!CAW!!!"You can hear C/N shout in the sky.

"Now!!!"You shout.Endeavor snap out the shock as he and Edgeshot carried All Might as the run while you sprint in front of Muzan.

"Breath Of Sun:Solar Heat Haze"

"Two hours until sun raise.Let's have dance till death"Sadist smile was on your face as you cut Muzan whips but he recover but........it was slower than before.

"Just die!!!!"The speed of you and the demon king was impossible to see for others.

Y/N's Pov:

Everything hurts.My laugs,my arm.I feel tired yet what if this burning in me.Rage.....worry?