Married life

Angel's POV:

The Radio Demon and I have been married for 3 years now and have two beautiful children. Adelaide, who just turned 4

It's a rough draft and I did it quickly for this please don't judge me lmao

and Finneas who's still just a baby.

Alastor and I both decided we we're going to help out at the hotel instead of being patients there

Alastor and I both decided we we're going to help out at the hotel instead of being patients there. Children who are born in hell must stay there, and you're nuts if you think we'd leave our kids behind.

With Al's help, I was able to recover from my eating disorder and I've been clean since we had Adelaide. I was finally feeling happy. Obviously I still dealt with depression and anxiety, but I always knew it was going to be ok because I have my family right beside me.

Ok now that y'all are caught up, we are going to present day in the story...

I was in the kitchen cooking up lunch for the staff and kids. Finneas was in my first pair of arms and my second pair were doing the cooking. I looked down at Finn.
"Gosh buddy, you're getting heavy ain't cha?" My arms were getting sore.

Just then Al walked in. " Hello my darling! Smell's delicious!" He beamed.

"Thanks Al, just some Mac and cheese." I repositioned Finn in my arms and tried my best to keep him balanced, though I was struggling. Al took Finn gently out of my arms.
"I've got him my dear."

I sighed. "Thanks Al. Where's Addie?"

"She's with Charlie. Her and Vaggie decided to go out for some groceries and took her with to get some ice cream."

I gasped. "She's outside?!? Alastor! You know how I feel about that!"

Now it was Al's turned to sigh. "Angel, we can't keep them inside and sheltered forever. It's going to be ok. She's with the princess for Pete's sake. Can't be safer!"
He kissed my cheek "it's all going to be just fine."

I smiled. "Thanks Al, you're right. She's been restless lately." I took the Mac n' cheese out the over and set it to cool. I then walked with al to the sofa in the living room. He passed Finn back to me and we sat down. Finn cuddled into my chest fluff and we laughed quietly. "Ain't you just the cutest, eh?" I laughed. Alastor wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulders.

We were just one big happy family. Of course with aunt's Charlie and Vaggie, uncle husk, and aunt Niffty. I was Momma, but that's ok. I've left most of my masculinity behind as is. I ain't trans or anything, just feminine I guess. And Alastor was daddy (in both senses).

Just then Charlie walked in with vaggie and Adelaide. Addie ran up to Alastor and jumped in him arms yelling "Daddy!!" He laughed and hugged her back. "Hello princess! How was the store?"

She smiled with her toothy grin. "It was great! Auntie Charlie and Auntie Vaggie took me for ice cream and while we were walking back I fell down and scrapped my knee, and only cried a little bit!" She said happily. Alastor laughed and I put Finn in my lower set of arms.
"You did what?? Oh my god Addie let me see, where is it?!" I said frantically.
Seeing me upset made Addie upset and she started crying as I was checking her knees for scrapes and bruises.

Alastor rolled his eyes and picked Addie up. "Both of you are overreacting. I'll go clean up the scrape." He then walked away with Adelaide in his arms.

I took a deep breath and calmed down. Charlie sat down beside me and rubbed my back.
"Y'know Angel, you've gotta give her some freedom. She had a great time, and a little scrape is nothing to worry about!"

I sighed rubbing my temples, "I know, Charlie, I know. It's just...ugh I'm scared the angels are gonna come and take them from me. They don't care if they're sinners or not...all residents of hell face the same fate if they are caught outside on the day." I said with tears in my eyes.

Charlie looked at me with a smile. "I promise Angel, I will never let that happen. The angel's can't exterminate me because of my status, and I will protect them ok?"

I looked at her sadly. "But...isn't that my job?" I muttered quietly as I stood up with Finn in my arms and walked towards the kitchen to serve up the lunch. I set all the plates down on the table and rung the bell. Alastor and Adelaide came in with a bandaid on Addies knee and one on Alastor's cheek.

I looked at him. "What happened to you?"

He deadpanned. "Absolutely nothing. But we're twins now so that's what matters." He said in the most monotone way possible, making everyone laugh.

We all sat down at ate lunch.

__________________________

There's the first chapter! More are on their way!