Missing

I just add in music that I think goes well with the chapter idk. You don't have to listen to it

Alastor's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard another scream. I was about to go crazy until I noticed mon angé wasn't in my arms. I jumped up and rushed to the kids' room.
I saw mon angé on the ground beside Adelaide's bed. Finneas was in his bed crying, but there was no Adelaide to be seen, only a pool of blood on her pillow. Angel looked up at me with tears rolling down his face, and whispered,

"Sh-she's gone.."

I felt an anger rise in me but I pushed it down to go comfort Angel. I went to hold him but he pushed me away.

"No!! I've gotta- we needa find her!" He pushed me away and tried to run to the door. I stopped him and held his hands.

"We will mon angé, but we should make a plan first. Find out where she was taken. I'll get Charlie to check the surveillance camera's, and we'll get everyone ready ok?"

He nodded trembling and I held him close, shushing him. He calmed down slightly.

"Oh.." he muttered and stood up to grab Finneas who was still crying. Angel bounced him up and down a couple times trying to calm him. I went to wake up Charlie.

•Time skip brought to you by my overdue homework that I'm procrastinating on •

We were all sitting at the table as the sun was rising. Well, there actually was no sun in hell, it was just getting slightly brighter.
Angel was holding a now sleeping Finneas and wouldn't let him go. I could tell his arms were getting tired but he refused to put him down. His eyes were still wet with tears.

"Ok." Said Charlie, "so I checked the cams and I saw a cloaked figure before something hit the cameras and they broke."

Angel gasped. "Who was it?"

"That's the thing," Charlie sighed. "They were hooded, I don't know."

Angel slammed his fist down on the table. "DAMMIT CHARLIE TRY HARDER!" Finneas woke up with a start and cried. I quickly grabbed him from angel's arms as he yelled at Charlie.

"HEY!" Vaggie yelled back. "She's trying her best, how bout you stop being a dick?!?!"

Angel growled at her with eyes like daggers. Husk tried to de-escalate this situation.

"Hey assholes, everyone is stressed, so why don't y'all calm the fuck down? Vaggie, angel just lost his kid, so how about a little damn compassion, and Angel, I know you're scared but Charlie is trying, so calm your tits."

Everyone looked at husk. Then vaggie sighed and sat back down. Angel burst into tears for the 3rd time that night and put his head in his arms on the table.

I handed Finneas to Niffty who played little games with him on the couch. I sat down beside angel and rubbed him back in an attempt to comfort him, though it didn't seem to  help much.

"Ok." I said. "Charlie, can you give us a little more on the figure?"

"Yes. They looked very tall."

I motioned for her to go on.

"They had a hat on and a bandana wrapped around their face. Under the cloak looked like high heels. And what looked like antennas were poking out the hat." She explained. Everyone racked their brains trying to think of who fit the description. Angel then, almost immediately, stood up and ran to his room. 30 seconds later he bounded down the stairs and a rapid speed and stopped in front of the table. He had a machine gun in his hands and a deadly look on his face.

He didn't even look at us as he said in a fierce voice.

              "Its fucking Valentino."

__________________________