A Lead

Angel's POV:

I was beyond pissed off. No one takes my kid. No. One.

I'm not fuckin scared a' Val anymore. But he had some nerve I'll tell ya that.

Alastor, Vaggie and I, all walked down the dirty city street towards the porn studio. Charlie, Nifty and Husk stayed behind to take care of the baby and keep the hotel running.
I had my machine gun in hand, Al had his daggers, and Vaggie had her spear and glock in her thigh holster.

I kicked down the door to Val's office to find

Nothing.

It was completely deserted.

"FUCK!" I yelled and punched a hole in the dry wall. "WHERE THE HELL COULD HE HAVE TAKEN HER?!"

Alastor and Vaggie said nothing. I could tell Al was as worried and angry as I was but he's better at controlling his emotions and harnessing them for a fight.

I had never seen Val stay anywhere else than the studio, he lived there. Tears started pouring down my face as a realized I had no idea where she could be....

...my baby...she's gone.

I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes. "Well..it's a big city, so let's get looking."

Alastor and Vaggie nodded as we walked out the door.

While we were walking down the street, i heard static behind me. I turned to look at Alastor. His head was twitching and his neck snapping in all different directions. His eyes were radio dials and a black and red mist was surrounding him. I knew what was going on.

I walked up to Alastor and hugged him. "Babe I know you're angry...worried..but we gotta keep our heads here. Please don't freak out now. We've gotta save that for Val." I said in the most calming voice I could.
Alastor returned to his normal self quickly and hugged me back.

"We'll find her mon angé."

"I know we will baby."

"I still do not understand why you insist on calling me an infant. I am no such thing."

I groaned.
"It's a term of endearment babe. I ain't callin you a baby."

"Why, my dear, that's exactly what you're calling me!"

"I- uGh whatevah we've gotta keep a move on. I'll explain that one later Al." I continued walking, and they followed closely behind.

We finally arrived and Vox's house. I kicked down the door once more and found Vox on the couch. "HEY asshole! Where's Valentino and my kid?!"

Vox stood up and walked towards me. "Angel...long time no see. You're looking...well not as good as ya used to. 'Course you ain't a slut or a dancer anymore so that'll have something to do with it."

I heard Alastor growl from behind me. I put a hand up signalling for him to stop.

"Eh nice ya cya too Vox, you was never as bad as Val but ya still a douchebag so why don't I keep this short so my hubby here don't blow ya brains out? Where's my daughter?!" I said stepping forward slightly.

"The kid Val brought by? Don't know, don't care. She was feisty, like you Angie." Vox taunted me, getting dangerously close to my face.

"Yeah yeah listen. I don't got time for ya antics, toots." I raised my voice slightly as I pressed my gun to his chest, I saw him back up slightly. "Care ta tell me where they was headed?"

"Anything for you, Angie. Val screwed me over anyway, fired me and everything. Seems as he's got big plans for this kid. Unfortunately I didn't catch where they were going. But I can give you Val's license plate." Vox said as he scribbled out a number and handed it to me.

"Huh...that's great Vox. You're a life saver. Now could you be a dear and never speak of this ever?" I lowered my gun.

"Hmm" he stepped closer once more and I felt my shoulders tense up. "Now, that'd cost ya a price."

"Aight how much we talkin?"

Vox chuckled. "Oh no Angie, not money." He whispered as he grabbed me by the waist and kissed my cheek. Before I could process what happened vox was on the ground with a knife in his screen, which was completely shattered. I looked back at Alastor who was still in his throwing stance.

He looked at me and then straightened up in posture and walked out the door with a smile. "He'll be fine!" He yelled back at us.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled and Vaggie and I followed him out the door.
We continued back to the hotel to run the license plate and find out where Val took my baby girl.

This was far from over.

__________________________