𝐗𝐈𝐕. WIZARDS CHESS

𝐻𝑖𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑝We shut the door behind us leaving Rapunzel and Flynn on guard outside, we turned around to see Fluffy, fast asleep with one paw stretched out onto the trap door

𝐻𝑖𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑝
We shut the door behind us leaving Rapunzel and Flynn on guard outside, we turned around to see Fluffy, fast asleep with one paw stretched out onto the trap door.

I glanced over to my left and pointed to the harp, which appeared to be playing itself.

"Bunny's been here already, he put a spell on the harp"
Elsa whispered under her breath.

I walked over towards Fluffys paw with Jack and we began to lift it up, we shuffled it out the way and slid through the trap door.

As we fell through we all landed in a huge pile of vines, I looked around at the rest of the group who sat there in awe.

"Woah"

Jack whispered, suddenly the plant began to move wrapping itself around us, I tried to struggle against it but it just caused it to wrap tighter.

"Stop moving!"

Elsa hissed, she was sat there perfectly still being engulfed by vines.

"This is devils snare, you have to relax it'll only kill you faster"

I looked over to see Merida wrestlessly fighting against the vines.

"Oh now I can relax!"
She screamed.

I looked back at Elsa, she'd been fully covered and had completely disappeared.

"ELSA"

Jack began to scream. Then I heard Elsa's voice echo, almost as if she was beneath us.

"You have to relax! Please trust me"

I saw Jacks eyes begin to settle as he let himself be consumed by the vines, I slowly did the same. I felt a thump on the ground, I look up to see Jack and Elsa stood underneath the pile of vines.

"JACK! HICCUP!"

I could hear Merida screaming, she wasn't relaxing, the vines were only going to tighten making it harder for her to slip out.

Suddenly Elsa drew out her wand and screamed into the air.

"Lumus Solem!"

A bright beam shot out of Elsa's wand and into the devils snare, it began to part and Merida fell through dropping to the floor. She quickly looked around quite panicked as I helped her up.