Chapter 32(Start of Stage 3)

"..."

"Alright alright, calm down." Says Aki. "We are all here for a happy occasion. Let's not fight."

Happy my ass.

They click their tongue in frustration as they sit back down.

They then started talking about their lives..., their jobs, their income, their vacations... every one of them is just boasting...

"I am the current CEO of Walkz. Industry." Says Arase.

"Eh!?!! As expected of Arase!!! Being a Ceo at such a young age, unlike a certain someone..." Says Fumuki.

They start staring at me and I pretended to not notice and just focus on the food.

It's been a while since I ate luxuries.

...

Amazing!! As expected of a five-star restaurant. This coating on the beef is perfect, what the hell is this? Soya sauce with mayonnaise(what?)? Is it homemade?

(Please do not mix soya sauce with mayonnaise...I'm warning you, don't)

"Tch...look at him, gobbling all the food down." Says Uraki, a friend of Leon and another one of my bullies.

"Just let him, it may be his only opportunity in his lifetime." Says Arase.

Everyone started laughing at Arase's remark. I paid no attention to it as the food here is really good.

"Oh yeah, by the way, do any of you play BOG?" Asks Leon.

Everyone in the class raises their hand. I am reluctant but I also did so.

"Huh? Karma is playing? Heh, what's your username? Don't tell me you are the top player Karma right?" Says Arase.

"Hahahahaha!!! No way!! It is just a coincidence." Says Fumuki. "The Karma in BOG is so handsome and cool. The way he handles the problem himself so brutally yet makes it look good is just so appealing!! He is such a good gamer!!! Kyaaa!!!"

Ugh...she doesn't know that she is complimenting me indirectly. It is so disgusting.

Fumuki is a well-known beauty and slut in my class. I once used to like her but that was my very first mistake...

I don't want to recount what happened next...all of it is just so humiliating...

"True. The BOG Karma is indeed a wonderful and courageous man. I wish to meet him in person one day." Says Arase.

"Umm...but that is Karma." Says Aki.

...

"That's not a good joke, Aki." Says Arase.

*BAM!!*

!!!!

A few thugs kick down the door to the restaurant suddenly.

"Which one of you is Arase. Come out now!!!" Shouts the biggest one at the front. He is the leader of the gang I suppose.

Everyone surrounding Arase suddenly walks away from him and points at him.

"W-What? Wait, guys!!"

Heh...looks like everyone is the same. The only reason why they are Arase's friends is that they look cool when they hang out around Arase. When they face a crisis, Arase is just another stranger to them and there is no way they will sacrifice themselves for him.

The leader smirked and grabbed Arase's collar.

"Y-You!...what do you want-"

He slaps Arase and throws him to the ground.