Bored! Bored? Bored.

"WE'RE BORED!" The racers cried.

'Hi bored, I'm tired,'  said Felix's brain, as he stared numbly ahead.

"BORED, BORED, BORED, BO—"

"I KNOW!" Felix roared. "SO DO ME A FAVOR AND BE QUIET FOR ONE COTTON-PICKING MINUTE!!!"

To his credit, the racers calmed. Felix sighed and rubbed the sides of his temple with both of his index fingers.

What should he do? Tamora had left for the arcade to participate in her own game. 

Lucky her. She didn't have to deal with this... this...nightmare.

"At least Tamora would know how to handle things." Felix thought, dully.

He sighed. "Okay, first, forgive my potty-mouth. Second, what do you want to do?"

"RACE!" The racers chorused. Figures.

"Well, as you all can see, we don't have a racing track here. Or cars for that matter." Felix explained, with a newfound source of patience. 

"So what do you want to do that we can do?"

The racers glanced at each other, scratching their heads and scuffing their toes sheepishly into the pixilated carpet.

"Ha. You don't know. Serves you right." Felix thought, and then regretted it. It wasn't in his code to be cruel or sadistic, and he wasn't going to start changing that.

"How about we play a game?" Felix asked.

This caught their attention.

"A game?" Taffeta scoffed. "No tha—"

"What kind of game?" A minty-themed racer interrupted.

As if on cue, the unmistakable 'chink' of a quarter and the sound of the Fix-it Felix Jr. theme song announced the start of a quarter alert.

"How about...my game?" Felix said, taking his golden hammer and twirling it expertly between his fingers.

"Oooh." The racers stared.

Felix stopped twirling and spread his palms upwards in a welcoming shrug. "So, who's in?"

The sugary-teens grinned and glanced at each other hopefully.

Authors Note: Uh oh...