chapter 1: Jack's disappearance (English version)

A girl named Elena fell in love with a young man named Jack so they decided to get married and after several years Elena was preparing food for her husband so she felt very stomach ache and decided to go to the doctor in order to relieve her pain.
The next day, after her husband went to work, she dressed up and went to see a doctor.
-Hi, are you doctor Kristen?
-Yes, I was waiting for you, please sit back and tell me your condition.
-Yesterday I felt very colic.
-Did you vomit?
-Yes, I threw up a lot.
- I will ask you for these medical checks.
Elena went and started the tests and the nurse told her she had to come tomorrow to take the results.
When she got home, she did not find her husband, she called him, and his streak was closed, so she started to feel anxious.  She waited for him until it was dark, but he did not come back, and she started wondering: "Could something have happened to him? Could he be in a relationship with another person? No, he does not do that I trust him."  She kept wondering until she fell asleep .

The next morning she woke up to her stomach ache and felt nauseous, entered the bathroom and vomited, and after two hours rang her phone, she ran to answer the phone in the hope that this was news about her husband.
-Hello Jack, baby is that you?
-Calm down, madam. I am the nurse. I called you to tell you that the test results are ready you can come to take them.
-Oh, sorry, yes I will come to take them, thank you.
She turned off the phone, put on her clothes, went to the hospital, and upon arrival she took the results and went to see the doctor.
-Hi Dr. Kristen, these are the test results.
A few minutes later, the doctor laughed, "That's what I expected."
-What did you expect?
-Congratulations my dear, you are two months pregnant.
- W ... what? Really !!
Elena started crying from happiness and hugged the doctor, "Thank you for this joyful news."

Elena came home and was delighted, but soon her features changed and she started crying very hard saying, "I wish he was here and heard this joyful news, but he could not have traveled, he'd call at least." So she decided to ask all  his friends, but no one knows where he is, so she decided to go to the police station to report the disappearance of her husband.

The next morning she went to the police station and asked the policeman: "Hello, I want to report a disappearance. Can you help me?"
-Hello Madam, I will ask you to go to Mr. John. He will help you.
-Where can I find him, can you take me to him?
Of course, follow me.
- Mr. John, there is a lady who wants to report a disappearance.
-Let her please.
-Hello, Mr. John, I'm Elena.
- Sit down, yes, I hear you.
She started crying and said: "My husband, Mr. John, my husband."
- your husband what ?tell me what happened?
He disappeared a few days ago and did not return home. I thought he had traveled first, but I was sure he did not after he had not called me.
-Can he have another relationship?
-No impossible, Jack doesn't. I know him.
- Nevertheless, let's not be sure, let me check the matter and I will call you if i knew anything.

Elena came home and burst into tears, and started asking herself, "Where are you, dear? Where could he be? Are you alive? What are you eating? What are you doing? Please don't leave me alone " until she fell asleep.  At nightfall, Mr. John called her, she approached the phone, shivering and spoke herself, "What will he tell me now? Did he find him?"