chapter 2: Investigation (English version)

Elena answered on the phone, shivering, "Hello, Mr. John."
- Hello, Mrs. Elena, I want you to come to my office tomorrow to speak.
-Did you know anything about Jack?  Did something happen to him?
-No, there is nothing yet, but I want to start an investigation with you.
-Okay.
- I'm waiting for you, bye.

The next day, Elena went to Mr. John's office to talk about her husband's disappearance.

-Hello, Mr. John.
-Hey Mrs. Elena, I was waiting for you.
- Is there anything you hide from me?
-Never, but I want to start with you, when was the last time you saw your husband?
- When he goes to work.
-Do you know his friends or someone close to him?
-Yes, there was his friend Martin, he was coming to home sometimes to work with Jack and they were constantly in touch.
-Do you know where Mr. Martin lives?
-Yes.

When Mr. John finished the investigation with Elena, he went to Martin's house to investigate him.

- Hello Mr. Martin, I am Mr. John from the police station. I came to investigate you.
- Hey, Mr. John, yes, come in. I recently listened about Jack's disappearance.
- Can you tell me when was the last time you met him?
- The last time I saw him was when we got out of work.
- Do you know where he goes after work?
- He doesn't go anywhere, he just goes home and he always tells me he misses his wife.
Here, Mr. John felt something strange and asked Martin: "Does he have people who hate him or have fights with anyone before?"
- No, he's a kind-hearted person and does not fight with anyone.
- Mmm, well Mr. Martin, thank you for having me in your house.
- Pardon me, Mr. John. But can you tell me if you knew anything about Jack?
-Certainly.

John went to Jack's manager at work, but he said that Jack disappeared a few days ago and when John asked him if there was an enemy to him, he said the same as Martin.

Mr. John returned to his office and began asking himself, "All the evidence indicates that he was kidnapped, but who? Who would have kidnapped him if he had no enemies?"

Elena was home alone and suddenly the bell rang, and it was her friend Lucy.

- Hello honey, I am very sad about what happened with you recently. And she hugged her.
Elena started crying and said to her: "He would have liked to have had a son and become a father, but he couldn't see this."
- You have to be strong and patient, he can be somewhere and I'm sure you will meet again, but now you have to keep your fetus as your only sympathy.
- I miss him, I miss how i use to hug him and smell him, I miss how he use to call me my love.
Lucy's eyes were filled with tears and she hugged her friend, saying, "Soon you will meet."

After Lucy is gone, Elena starts looking at her pictures with Jack and says to herself, "Oh, Jack, how hard is your parting, you didn't even say goodbye, where you are right now? I just want to know if you're alive in to reassure my heart."

The next day she went to Mr. John's office to see if there was any development, and upon her arrival she saw Mr. John quickly leave the office and asked him: "Did something bad happened? Knew anything about Jack?"
- We speak later Mrs. Elena, I apologize i'm in a rush.

Elena felt something strange and decided to track down John.  When they got to the place, they found an old house and she said : "Mr. John, what is this place?"
- Why did you follow me?  What if something happens to you?
-Tell me what happened.
- According to the evidence, I believe that your husband was kidnapped, but it's unknown who did, and I received news about the presence of a person inside the house.
-What!!  But who and why would kidnap jack?
- I don't know, Mrs. Elena, and now stay outside, don't go in.
-Okay.
And Elena began praying that nothing happened to jack, and in the meantime John and a man came out : "I apologize, Mrs. Elena, but it's not your husband. However, we will continue to search for him. Do not worry."
-What happened to my husband?  What did they do with him?  I can't handle anymore, i'm tired.
- Do not give up. We will find him as we found this man.

Elena returns home with a broken heart and tears filling her eyes: "Where are you now? Forgive me for crying, but longing, longing has overcome me"