Author's Notes *contains WIR2 spoilers*

Heya!

So this is a Wreck-it Ralph 2 (Ralph Breaks the Internet) fan fiction about Felix and his wife Sgt. Tamora Calhoun with their wacky adventures with their newly-adopted Sugar Rush racers.

If you've seen the movie, you last saw the racers going berserk in Felix and Tammy's apartment, but not much else besides a few cameos afterward. In between that, the rest of the film is pretty much Ralph and Venellope tromping around the internet looking for a steering wheel.

I felt a little bummed (and very much cheated) that the movie did not spend as much time as I feel they should have on Felix and Tamora's relationship, and the adoption of the racers seemed like a great idea to introduce that concept.

I had written this collection of WiR short stories after the second movie came out, as I felt the need to fill in the gaps of the parenting drama the two heroes went through. Felix is my favorite character, and if you haven't guessed, I'm also a Hero's Cuties shipper. Though I'm probably a little late to "hop on the bandwagon" with this fanfic, I still wanted it to be out there, in case anyone else felt the same way as I did.

With that said, please enjoy and vote!