Senses of Love

"What if i suddenly lost my vision?"

"Then let me be your eyes, i'll let you see the world through my words."

"What if I lost my ability to speak?"

"Then let me be your voice. And you don't need to worry, you're heart is enough to make me feel loved."

"What if I lost my hearing."

"Then let me be your ears. I won't get tired of writing every sound this world could offer just for you to understand it."

"What if I lost all the beauty I possess?"

"Baby, I just don't love you for the positive traits you have, the moment I said 'I LOVE YOU', is the same moment I embrace your flaws. Your imperfections make you perfectly beautiful in my own naked eyes."

"What if I... I don't love you anymore?"

I thought he wouldn't be able to answer my question, but he suddenly speaks breaking the silence between the two of us.

"If you're thinking right now that I'm going to set you free when that happens, you should think again baby. If you lost that love, then I'm going to remind you all the reasons why you fall for me, why you choose to be with me. If I need to court you again and start from square one, baby I won't hesitate to do it." He said as he enclose me in his warm embrace and kiss my head.

"Th-then what if we don't end up together?" I ask with my trembling lips

"Screw it, if I need to go against destiny and win his goddamn game, I'm more than willing to do that for as long as you're the prize."

Damn, why did I do to deserve him?