公園

公園 (the park)

" 𝒾 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

" 𝒾 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒."
===============

A butterfly landing on Chiyo's book made her look up, probably the only thing that could have possibly made her look away from it. When the older lady did saw a familiar face. A face that she rarely saw with as much thought and reflection as it showed then. She saw mineta staring at his own reflection in the near by lake- perhaps thinking that he is alone so she walked over to see if he needed any advice.

But for some reason when she had gotten close enough to the point where her voice would have reached him she couldn't quite talk, what exactly happened to get the funny boy that she knows to make such a face like the one he was wearing now? What exactly was hidden in that mucky water that left him in such a trance?

"Mineta was it? Is there something troubling you?" The short boys attention swayed from the reflection that he saw before him to the woman that stood before him. He knew her of course- she was Recovery Girl he would be stupid not to.

"I'm just thinking, it's nothing important enough to trouble you with."

Ever since the time that villains crashed 1-a's training course he wanted to at least try to be more independent; so he wasn't going to take advantage of a random old lady looking out for a student and cry on her shoulder about his problems, if he wanted to cry on anyone it would be Yamomo, her rack would be the best tissue for him.

"Oh dear, don't you know it's not good to keep everything bottled in? You can't tell me or cry to me if you want, I've seen many pro hero's I've seen cry when they where at school, adding one more wouldn't hurt."

Truth be told, Chiyo had always wanted to talk to Mineta, he just had an sort of attraction to her- like a magnet. With the cute way he smiled or the way that he never failed to crack a horrible joke, she had always appreciated hero's like that. So if he had a problem she would be more than happy to help.

"It's-it's just that what if I'm not cut out for this? I am so scared every time there is danger and can't help but to cry hero's don't cry in the face of danger but I can't help but to give into the tears every time I feel them threaten to fall." The young boys voice quivered as he spoke but he tried his best not to start sobbing in front of one of the hero's he admired the most. He just wanted girls to like him- it's not like he had a selfless plan like the other kids in his class the hero course would've been better off without him. In complete honesty so would everyone else.

Minetas thought process was then cut off with a kiss to the cheek right when it was starting to get dark, he looked over to the older women with a puzzled face. "You seemed like you needed healing up here" she said as her delicate fingers tapped his forehead. Mineta instinctively grabbed her hand when she did so and put it on his cheek. "Thank you Recovery Girl" he breathed out before a few tears started rolling down his face. Although she was taken aback but how abruptly the boy in front of her had moved she just smiled and moved in closer to him.

"You can call me Chiyo, darling" She whispered as the boy moved in closer and sobbed into her chest. The two sat there in comfortable silence for what seemed like hours before a ringing cellphone interrupted and Recovery girl shot up to answer.

"Hello?" She questioned as Mineta was left sitting there debating on his own death for crying on her chest. He checked his phone notifications to pass the time as she was on her call to see that he had gotten text from Kaminari.

"Hey bro, curfew is soon"
"Mineta- Seriously Aizawa wants you here now"

He checked the time and noticed that it was already seven, dorm curfew was at six. So when he got home he was in more shit than usual- instead of getting caught peeping on girls, Mineta has taken time away from his teachers precious sleep.

Chiyo tuned around the moment her phone hung up. "Mineta, I have an emergency but please come by my office soon so we can talk. I'm always here to listen." She ran off with those last words lingering in the air.

"Oh shit I'm going to be later than I already am."