Chapter Four:Rogues

"Be back as soon as your done.No stopping for water, no stopping to hunt an animal.Nothing Avery."I rolled my eyes and continued to strip down from my clothes, tossing my underwear at Derek as a tease."I mean it "

"Derek, I'm not a pup and you don't own me.I've ran by myself before.Like how we used to when we were kids."He nodded and watched as I ran off into the woods, probably keeping a strong track of my scent as I ran.Once I was far enough from sight, I shifted into my blackish brown wolf and sprinted off.

The wind blew through my fur as I ran, all of my worries seeming to lift off my shoulders and make me run faster.' Don't go past the lake.' I heard from Derek and sighed, stopping at a giant lake.I dipped my head down and lapped up water. 'Derek, why are you being so protective all of a sudden? Is there something going on?' I asked worriedly and lifted my head up to take in all sounds.'I'll explain it later. Just please listen to me' He pleaded,making me wonder what was beyond the lake.I knew my father's lands weren't due for another 3 miles west of this lake,and everything east and south of it, from where I stood, was Derek's. So what was north of it?

'Derek, I love you.But you should know how I am when I'm curios about something.' I blocked away mind link and ran north of the river, looking all about the forest.I stopped at a clearing and looked all around, wondering what he was so afraid of.I whipped around at the sound of growling and cowered as a black wolf with piercing red eyes came forward with other black wolves in various other directions.I watched as each one shifted and looked around at all the men surrounding me."Shift, now!" One boomed in an Alpha tone. Hesitantly, I shifted and recieved lustful looks from them.Suddenly, a pair of mens boxers and tank top were thrown at me and I glared at whomever threw them."Don't worry.They're clean"

"How shouldI know if I can trust a bunch of dickheads like you?" Growls filled the atmosphere and just to shut them up,I put on the clothes they gave me."Alpha,isn't that Alpha Frederick's daughter?," one asked."Oh yeah.I see it now."What's a babe like you doing on my lands?" The one who told me to shift said and grabbed my arm rather tightly, baring his teeth."I was just running.Get off of me!" He shrugged and threw me down, all of them laughing as I landed on the ground."Dumb bitch.You made a bad mistake trespassing," he said and unzipped his pants."Now you have two choices: satisfy us or die." I spat at his feet and he kicked my side, making me cough up blood."I'd rather die then fuck any of you small dicked bastards." I watched as they shifted and slowly made their way to me.

"Avery!" I head and we all looked towards the entrance of the clearing. There, Derek stood with a few of his men, at least 10."Leave my mate alone Davids.I mean it! Or else you and your men will be ripped to shreds!" The man who'd kicked me looked into my eyes, all around him, then back at Derek.I watched with a weak smile as Davids and his small army of 6 wolves ran off into the forest."Avery..." Derek said and knelt down beside me.I reached up and cupped one cheek with one hand, feeling my vision faded."Derek... I'm sorry...I love you."
***
Sorry for the short chapter,but this was written late at night so its not edited.