Ask

Time skip! 3 years have passed since the last chapter. Roman, Virgil, Janus, Remus, Logan, and Patton are 20. Remy and Emile are 19. Roman and Virgil are still dating. Janus and Remus are still dating. Logan and Patton are engaged and planning their wedding! Remy and Emile are officially dating. All of the boys are in college now, but they are home at their parents' houses fo Summer break.

Roman knocked on Virgil's front door. Thomas opened it.

"Virgil's not home right now. Sorry Roman" Thomas said

"Actually I wanted to talk to you, Roman said very seriously

"Okay. What's going on?" Thomas asked, letting Roman into the house

"Look, I really love Virgil" Roman started. Thomas' smile quickly fell. Based on what Roman saying, he was worried that Roman and Virgil might be having problems in their relationship.

"And this felt like something I should ask you about before I actually do it. Can I have your blessing to propose to Virgil?" Roman asked. Thomas' frown turned into a bright smile as he started crying tears of joy. He pulled Roman into a hug.

"Of course you have my blessing! Welcome to the family!" Thomas said

"Thank you, Mr.Sanders" Roman said

"Please, for the 100th time, call me Thomas!" Thomas laughed

"Okay, Thomas. I have to go, but I'll see you next month at Patton and Logan's wedding, if not sooner" Roman said

"See you then" Thomas replied. Roman left and got in his car. He drove to Patton's house to talk to Patton and Logan about his plan for the proposal.