chapter 5

Hey guys am so so sorry have not updated for a while i have been quite busy 🙏
Hope you all are doing fyn
Happy new month 😁😁
I love you guys
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Abdulazeez 🌸

"Mother seriously !  a therapy ? What did you even have to book a therapy appointment for me I don't need it only those who have problems should visit a therapist and I don't have one" Abdulazeez found it very annoying that his mother fixed an appointment for him to go for a therapy session.

" I dare you to miss that appointment sweetie ! don't even try to miss it I paid a lot of money to get you a therapist a good one at it" Abdulazeez's mother had fired back at him.

" It okay I will go " he raised his hand in mock surrender to show that she won . He knew better than to continue to argue with his mother he would never win.

" Dear you know I always want the best for you and this your anger issues will not make anything better ,you know it has destroyed quite a number of things for you , for example the incidence that happened with kareemah i would have been a grand ma by now" she concluded quietly. She could feel Abdulazeez anger on the brim.

" Mom don't even mention that woman to my hearing ! She fucking aborted my child ! My child !! Mom she is so heartless" he broked down tears " he rarely cries.

" Don't worry son Allah is the best of judges and I can't really say anything ,but then you both are at fault ,she must also have a very good reason for aborting the child ,after all it also her child ' Mrs Mohammed replied him.

" Mom no matter what it might be you know Islam does not even support abortion , it not allowed she killed a whole human being" he lamented.

" You have to leave now else you won't be able to get to your office before going for the counselling session " she told her son.
I hope this therapy sessions helps he taught.

My driver  drives into the parking lot ,upon exiting the car i made my way into the company building , getting the good morning sir from almost every angle as soon as i entered into the building  ,i replied and made my way into his office.

I had hardly settled down when my secretary Mr yasir walked in.
" Good Morning sir , this is your schedule for the day , you have your therapy appointment in 10 minutes at the Husna Counselling Clinic And Psychotherapy Centre it an 8 minutes drive from here " my secretary stated .

" Wow why did mother have to book an appointment so early, get the car ready I will be down stairs in a jiffy" he replied before putting on his suit jacket.

The drive to the therapy centre was short and I hope this really works for me .

Sir we have reached called my driver
' I got down and quickly surveyed the place with my eyes , impressive  I did not know that counselling centres are that big ' I thought .

" Good morning sir ,welcome to Husna Counselling Clinic And Psychotherapy Centre how may I help you sir "  receptionist asked politely bowing slightly , good first impression the owner must have a very good relation with her employees, because workers are happy to work for  their employers only if they are also been respected.

" I have an appointment with..... Sorry I really didn't get the person name but I was informed that she is the owner the appointment was made yesterday "   he told the receptionist slightly embarrassed.

" sure sir let me lead you to the counselling lab Miss Ahmed must be waiting for you" she said leading the way.

' A counselling lab , is this place like an hospital or what where you have to consult various therapist ' I thought
After about two minutes the so called Miss Ahmed is not yet in the lab I went back to the reception and asked her to direct me to her office . I hate been delayed .

I stormed to the floor I was directed to ,I did not see anyone until I had voices from the office with the tag CEO on the door .
" That arrogant man" I had a lady voice asking about me from the other person probably her secretary " but i beat her to it.
" and who is the arrogant one here , you kept me waiting in your so called lab " I entered into the room uninvited and her secretary quickly left the room.

Let get started I said making myself comfortable on the sofa in the room.

" pls come have your sit here sir " she said pointing to the chair in her front .

I won't allow you to order me around I replied her , I actually taught the owner would be a middle-aged man or woman , nevertheless I made my sit in the chair she gestured to
" good morning once again Mr Abdulazeez ,how are you doing today " she spoke.

"Am good " i replied arrogantly.
" your file states that you have anger management problems , how may I help you ??

I mean since when did you started have problems with controlling your anger ,what are the thing s you have done to prevent you from getting angry unnecessarily .

"Hmm....I might not have really noticed it but my angry problems has existed for long , ranging form getting angry easily with my class mates when they make jest or say something that I deem highly unacceptable, but most of the times ,I go over board to the extent  of beating or hitting some of them when they provoke me too much" he sated in a bored tone.

" alright then " she said writing down some things . "what steps have you taken by your self to reduce or rather prevent you from getting angry easily.

The therapy went on for about an hour .

I would therefore like to suggest to you sir that you express your feelings and set your mind free anger, this means that as your said you have been quite or leaving the  scene when someone makes you angry, it is a very good strategy but I would suggest that after you are relived of your anger you confront the situation and express how you felt about it ,the fact that you have been bottling up your feeling might be the major reason why you find your self unable to manage your anger " . If there is anything you did like to say Mr Abdulazeez  " she concluded

" No, not at all I really appreciate these therapy session have gotten a few points that that can practice to help be conquered these anger problem " i replied

" with these I did say see you in the next counselling session " came her reply.

" alright see you then ,the next counselling session is ......." I asked on my way out of the office .

" my secretary will forward you your appointments schedules" Asmau replied .

" hey and Asmau don't keep clients within next time " he said head peeping from the doorway

" I will make sure not to " she replied.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

I thought I should drop a chapter for Abdulazeez😀
What do you think?

What could have happened between Abdulazeez and his ex- fiancee that warrant that kind of action?

Drop your comment in the comment section below

Don't forget to vote , comment , and share my story with your friends .

Love you guys❤❤❤

Happy new week guys have a lovely week ahead 👌.

I also have something for my fellow and aspiring authors  in the house.

You can contact me to get lovely eBook covers, I make amazing  ones

See you when I see you 💋

Till then bye✋✋