Part 4

Hangë sat down, looking devastated. Her friend is dying and there's nothing she can do about it. She covers her face with her hands, hoping that this was all a bad dream and that she'll woke up from it soon.

(Y/n) smiles sadly and put a hand on her shoulder.

"When I'm gone, please take care of my brother for me."

Hangë couldn't help but let out a sob but got interrupted by a certain ravenette that barged into the room.

"Now what did you mean by 'when I'm gone' ? Are you going somewhere without telling me?" He asked with a hint of worry, anger and fear.

(Y/n) looked at the man nervously. His throat was itching, but he managed stared into the ravenette's steel eyes anyway.

"It's nothing~ I mean that when I'm out on expedition again, I asked Hangë to look after (bro/name)" you said with your most cheerful tone and the biggest fake smile.

"Tch. Don't you dare lie to me. We both know that it's not what it meant."

Your eyes widened for a moment. Your throat began to itch even more, you scratch it with you hand hard, making it obvious to anyone that see it that your throat doesn't felt good. You soon put on your smile, still scratching hard on your throat.

"I'm not lying-"

The ravenette grabbed your hand that's scratching your now bleeding throat.

"I know you are. Tell me what the fuck is going on, (y/n)."

Feeling a bit annoyed, you retort.

"There's nothing for me to tell you."

The ravenette was infuriated and grabbed your collar,

Hangë, worried that the two of you would exchange fist, tried to calm the two of you down.

"H-hey, how about letting him go and talk peacefully"

And Hangë was gloriously ignored.

"Listen here, I know you're a damn idiot that all he knows are smile and hide everything. For fuck sake, I was genuinely damn worried-"

Gritted your teeth, you grabbed the ravenette by the collar.

"EVEN IF YOU'RE WORRIED-" you pause,
"EVEN IT YOU KNOW, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO!"

The ravenette stands there, silently staring at you.

"There's nothing... Nothing you can do...!"

"But even so, I'm sure there's something..!"

"(Y/n) is dying. He only have about a week left before he completely stopped breathing." Hangë said with determination written on her face.

The ravenette widened his eyes and looked at the pale male for answer.

You look down, not wanting to make any eye contact with Levi.

Determining that (y/n) won't give Levi any answer, he looked at Hangë. Demanding answer.

"What do you mean by he's dying?"

"It's exactly what it sounds like. He's dying. He... Got a deadly disease. His time is running out."

Levi couldn't be even more surprised than hearing his best friend dying because of a deadly disease.

"We don't know if there's any cure for the disease. The cure itself, is something that comes out from the fairytale."

The ravenette got a mixed emotion upon hearing that statement.

"Hangë, we know this isn't time joke around." Said the ravenette.