Part 5 (ending)

The door slamed open and the raventte showed his face to his comrades with you in his arms. You barely hanging on to you consciousness.

Hänge was terrified for what she saw and understood that you needed immediate check up.

Your friends being worried sick by your haggard look, waiting impatiently for news. It's not that long but it the waiting felt like forever.

After checking for your health for a short while, Hänge finally came out from the infirmary. She knows that you are in the mercy of God and still alive. When Hänge was looking into your mouth, she can see flowers and vines on the back of your throat. She wanted to explain to her comrades about this whole situation, and just stomp over to Levi and slap the fuck out of him then later make him realize this whole mess is his entire fault. She wanted to blame him for what happened to her friend, this nonsensical bullshit of an illness. But she knows, that you wouldn't like that.

She calmed down and looked at her comrade, your friends, in the eyes and say, "He's alright... at least for now."

"What do you mean by 'for now'? Does that mean it would get worse?" Said Eren.

Hänge, staring at the brunette, nodded her head.

"We don't know for sure but yes, it can get worse and right now... It's getting worse than before."

Eren, couldn't hold back himself anymore, "what exactly is his illness?"

It can be heard from his voice, he clearly was annoyed, sad and devastated.

Hänge, shaking her head sideways, "We don't know. His illness was something I've never heard of before."

The atmosphere turns sour and they can't do anything but look down, with fear of losing a comrade and friend. Especially Levi, who looked like he could straight massacre living titan on earth. Hänge, seeing this devastating sight, took a deep breath, "For now, all we can do is wait and hope that he would wake up and open his eyes once more."

Levi, staring at Hänge, then drag her away with him. Others looked confused but let them be regardless.

After dragging her somewhere secluded enough, he turn to her, "You know something, did you not? About this whole situation?"

"You sure say the silliest thing ever, Levi." She deny.

"Tell me why he's like that, you shitty glasses! Or I will make you!" Levi snapped at her, and she glare sharply at him.

"Fine, I do know why he's suffering right now to this extent. It's better if you heard it straight from him. He personally requested and insisted on keeping this from you. I have no such right to spill it just like that."

"IF WE KNOW THEN-"

"If you know THEN WHAT?! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING EITHER! MY FRIEND IS ON HIS DEATHBED AND NOTHING CAN MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER!! THERE'S NOTHING..! IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM THEN I WOULD HAVE SLAP YOU RIGHT IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW GODDAMNIT!"

Levi couldn't say anything back, he knows that what she said was true. He gritted his teeth and ball his hand, holding back his anger and sorrow.

Hänge covered her face with her hands and took a deep breath.

"There's nothing we can do right now... There.. is a possibility to cure him.. however it's just a bullshit kind of theory."

Levi snap his head up, "What is it?!"

"If we .. can remove everything from the root that is growing in him successfully then, he might survive..."

Levi, quietly listening to her theory.