020

❦𖦹❁
natalies pov

"i know."

"how the fuck do you know?"

"none of your business. i just want to know why you're dating courtney when you like me." i said.

"i thought you were going to have sex with ethan again, i got pissed and wasn't thinking so i had sex with courtney." he explained.

"i'm not having sex with ethan again after he pulled that shit. i've learned my lesson. i'm just being friends with him." 

"fine." he says. there was an awkward moment between us until i broke it.

"do you actually think i'm pretty though?"

he laughs and puts his hand on my cheek. he looked at my eyes then lips, that made me kinda act uppppp.

his wet hair was making him 10x hotter though, same with his chains and his abs showing.

"yea." he leaned in closer and caresses my cheek, then touches my lips.

"prettier than the other girls." he said. "and got bigger boobs and way bigger ass than them."

his hand was now on my neck, pushing me against the wall. all i could hear was his heavy breathing.

"you're perfect." mattia whispered in my ear. he started to kiss my neck and i moan quietly. i felt him smirk and he continued. he took off my bikini top, and squeezed my boob.

then he kissed down to my boobs and kissed both of them, making hella hickeys. but i stopped him which caused him to give me a confused look.

"it's my turn." i smirked. i started to go on my knees, and took off his swim shorts.

i grabbed his dick and already got his dick inside of my mouth. his hand gripped my hair, and he started to facefuck me. i looked at him and his head was rolled back, it was hottt.

"fuck. just like thatt." he groaned. he pushed my head farther, making me gag.

i started to go faster and faster, and all i could hear was him grunting and groaning.

i felt him twitch but i stopped before he could cum. just to make him mad 🙈

"why'd you stop?" he said. by hearing his voice, i could tell he was angry.

"because i can." i smiled. i put on my bikini top on and start to walk out but he grabbed my hand and pushed me back to the wall, his hand on my neck and his face was close to me.

"your lucky i like you."

"you like me but still date those other girls." i said. "interesting."

i rolled my eyes and pushed him back. i walked out but i forgot i had all these hickeys on my neck and boobs.

ah shit. i quickly went to the dorms and showered, and changed into alejandro's hoodie and jeans.

i walk back to the pool and walked to where alejandro and mattia were.

"why did you change?" alejandro asked. i heard mattia laugh and i look at him meaning for him to shut up.

"i wasn't feeling the pool right now." i lied.

he nodded and walked back inside the pool, leaving me and mattia alone. he was sitting right next to me and i was just looking on tik tok, until i felt a hand on my thigh. which was mattia's.

i slapped it off, and he made a pouty face but i ignored him.

we all went back to our dorms, and i went to sleep. finally relaxing by myself.

but i woke up to hear blasting music at 10 PM. these people party everyday and i'm here for it. and i'm fucking starving so i'm gonna go to 7-eleven to buy some shit.

i grabbed some money and walked out, and closed the door. but i bumped into someone on the way out. i turn around and see hunter. ughh.

"where you going, babe?" he said in his annoying voice. i cannot stand this puta.

"first of all, don't call me babe. second of all, none of your business. third of all, bye." i walk outside and he was following me. damn, can you like...go?

"come on, babe. i miss you." he begged.

"and i don't miss you. move on." i walked away from him, and he was still following me but i couldn't see him anymore. guess i lost him.

i arrived at 7-eleven, and i grabbed some takis, mountain dew, sprite, hot cheetos, and doritos.

while the cashier was checking out all of that, i was just looking around 7-eleven, and minding my own business. but someone looked familiar.

i squinted to look better and i knew who it was.

it was my dad. what was he doing here?

doesn't he live in new york..?

𒊹ଈ𖣘