030

☪︎♥︎☹︎

we continued to kiss and his tongue was already in my mouth, moving all around. i felt his hand crawl up on my thigh. (we're wearing shorts with a random top. yez we basic ❤️)

then, he kissed down to my neck and took off my shirt. he unclipped my bra while we were making out, and started to kiss down to my boobs.

mattia was making big ass hickeys 😳, and they were visible asf. the bell rung and he stopped. fffffffff.
i put my bra back on and shirt. "you forgive me now?" he said.

no. tf. i won't forgive ur ass that easily.

"no."

"ugh. meet me at your dorm, after school."

he winked then left. dont winky winky at me wtf?
i leave the janitor's closet and i bumped into someone. and they spilled their drink onto me.

"fuck. fuck. fuck." i mumbled. i turn around and it was hunterrrrrrrrrrrtjeiekffkttkks.

"can you watch where you're fucking going, you asshole?" i said.

"sorry, baby." he laughs.

then he stopped laughing, when he looked at my neck. oh-
"who did that to you?"

his hand touched my neck and started to go down to my boobs. get ur fucking hands off of me u gorilla ass.
i slap his hand off which makes him more angry. okkk bruhh calm down.

"tell me who did that."
he started to come closer and he held my wrist and squeezed it. i am not letting you touch me , get offf.
i tried to push him away but his grip was strongg. i could see veins through his arms 😳

"get the fuck off of her, you creep." i heard taylor behind me. hunter was about to do something else but taylor kicked him in the balls. aww ❤️ just like me.

she grabbed my hand and we ran as fast we could.
i guess we were at her dorm, because she had a sign on her door. that says 'taylor & vic'

"are you okay?" she said, looking at the bruise on my wrist.
"i'm good."

"holy shit, what happened?" a girl walked up to me and looked at my wrist, touching it slowly. i'm guessing this is vic?
"it's just a guy named hunter who did something stupid."

"wait, like hunter as in your ex, taylor?"

hold up. taylor is hunter's ex?
"you used to date him?"

she sighed and put an ice pack on my wrist then nodded. "yea. he cheated on me and he got a little aggressive when i broke up with him."

"that happened to me too. so, that means he might've done it to other people."

she looked at vic and she just raised her eyebrows, and sat back down on her bed.
"i'm so sorry, this happened to you."

"you don't need to be sorry, taylor. i'm just glad you were here."

she smiled, and gave me a towel to dry off the drink hunter spilled on my shirt.
"so you're the girl who's dating mattia?"

i nod.

"ah nice. i hope your nice unlike his ex, jamie."

"what did she do?"

"she told us to stop talking to him or she would do something."

"she wouldn't do shit." i laugh. they also laughed until vic got a text notification from her phone.

"hey. vic and i gotta go but it was nice talking to you."

✰✰✰

stupid fucking dinosaur 🦖

u at ur dorm?

natalie
no shit, sherlock. where else would i be ?

stupid fucking dinosaur 🦖
you're not gonna give me attitude anymore
when i'm coming over.

natalie
lmfao k then. byee

________________________________

"was it mattia?" destiny asked as i rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. i nod and she chuckles, and puts her hair into a ponytail.

"well, good luck. i'm going to paul's dorm." she did a peace sign and left before i could even say anything. oh my god.
i waited for mattia for like 5 mins i had to wait for this mf dinosaur ass.

i had to change my shirt since it was soaked. i took off my shirt and started to put on a new one.

"undressed for me already?" mattia says, closing the door and locking it. jesus.

"you fucking scared me and no, i was changing my shirt." i roll my eyes.

he walked closer and kissed me already. and you already know i kissed backkk. he grabbed the shirt and threw it across the room. wtf-

he unclipped my bra, and kissed my boobs already with his soft ass lips. jesusah. mattia pushed me down on my bed and took off my shorts then ripped off my underwear. are you fucking kidding?

"fuck youuhhh..oh fuck~" i started to moan as i felt his tongue already in my pussy.
he flicked his tongue and started to go in circles, my godddd why is he so good with his tongue and fingerss.

speaking of fingerss, i also felt two of his inside. ah shit, here we go again.

his long tongue went deeper, same with his fingers and he went in and out. and this bitch started to go faster.

"fucking g-god..."

i came already because he was too fucking good at this shit but he kept goingg. he took his tongue out and swallowed my cum but kept fingering me.

"you gonna keep giving me attitude now?" he smirked. ihy.

"f-fuckk...yyouuu.." i moan. then his fingers went super deep and i almost screamed. i came again on his fingers but he KEPT GOINGG. this guy cannot stop.

"i'm sorry. what?" he says, biting his lip. i looked at him and he was fucking smiling. he liked torturing me 😔

"fuck! o-okay...i'll stoppp~"

i came again and he finally stopped. jfhedkdkrkkdkf, my legs are fucking numb rn. help me.
he smiled as he laid down beside me.

"you forgive me now?"

"i fucking hate you but yes. i forgive you, you asshole."

◈☀︎♥︎