2 gIrLs 1 cUp

♥︎✯𓅪

i finished chugging and holy shit, i felt so weird. i ran to the bathroom and i threw upppp.

oh god, my stomachhh hurts. i heard the door open and close, then heard someone throw up in the other stall.
"fuck." i mumbled, and flushed the toilet. "natalie? oh heyy."

oh- it was destiny- "des? you okayyy?" i slid under the lil space, yk beneath the stalls.

"yeah. i just had too many drinkssss." she finished her waterbottle and handed it to me. "so how'd the chugging gooo?"

"bad." i chuckled. "my stomach hurts so much."
"i know you did amazing, girll. even though jenna is kinda my friend, i'll always be on your side."

i smiled and she held my hand.

ok now what.

uhh.

we just stared at each other.

i still felt dizzy and drunk. i can tell she is too, by her face.

"do you wanna kiss...?" she giggled.

"uhh..whattt~"

"like kissingg?"

"kithing??"

"no, dummy." we both laughed and acted stupid until we actually kissed. then turned into a makeout.
👁👄👁

ok then it started to become more heated.

as she was kissing me, i felt her hand go under my dress. her hand is so warm, wtff.

she slid her hand under my panties and started to rub my clit. imagine if she's better than mattia 😳
oh right mattia. i forgot abt him for a sec

des put her finger inside making me moan in between. the music made it 10x hotter because it was  playing games by summer walker. ughh, lowkey hot no 🧢

she started to finger faster and god damnn, she was good with her fingers. how tf-
"holy shit...fuckk." i moaned.

we continued and then an idea came into my headdd. we can finger each other ❤️
ok listen, i have NEVER fingered a girl before so this might be, a little, um. bad?

i slid my hand under her dress, and started to finger her.

ok so.

we were making out and fingering each other at the same time.

uhh

we continued until we both came. when we stopped, we literally just looked at each other and laughed like nothing happened.
damn, we're fucked up.

we walk back to the group, and they all had their eyes on when we walked up to them sitting down on a couch.
"you guys were taking a long timee.." robert says, giving us both water.
"yea just girl issues" destiny looked at me. then sat down beside kairi

i sat down on mattia's lap and he put his hand on my
thigh. ughh, look at those long ass fingersssss
"could i talk to mattia for a second?" cynthia came up to us.

"um, i guess?"

cynthia grabbed mattia's hand then walked outside somewhere. i stg if cynthia does anything to my fucking mann.
as i was looking at them leaving, i saw alyssa walk in with hunter?!

wtf

ughh, i'm just gonna ignore. idgaf anymore

i got up and walked to the kitchen. i did some shots and all that shit, basically.
"so when are you gonna tell me what destiny and you were doing in the bathroom?" kairi said out of the blue.
uh- "nothing..why?"

"you guys just acted weird when you both came back. like you guys did something bad."

fuck why is he so smart. "we did nothing." i started to play with my hair and tried not to look at him in the eyes. "you're lyinggg."

"i'm nottt."

"yes you are. just tell me."

ugh, fuck it.

"come here." i grabbed his wrist and leaded us into some closet or something. "destiny and i..we kinda you knoww..uh...fingered each other??"

kairi's eyes widened. "i didn't see that coming..uhh..were you guys sober?"

"we were drunk, i guess. it just felt weird."

"i- wow. you guys could've called me there to watch you guys."

fuck u

"kairi. tell anyone and i'll slice your throat open."

"we love serial killer bitches 😍"

"awww. but i'm not joking, i will fucking slice it open until your head falls off."

"i- okay okay." his voice shaked.
yeah that's right ❤️

we walked back and partied for the rest of the nighttt.

✰✰✰

"ugh, i'm so tired." i took off my dress then changed into mattias shirt and just left my panties on.

i jumped on his bed and started to cuddle with him but he pulled away like i was annoying him.
"is there a problem?" i said.

"no. i'm just tired. goodnight." he says in that attitude shit.

bitch-
❅♩𓅿