18.00

"KENDALL, WHAT THE FUCK?" Luke screeches, blue eyes bulging as he jumps up, wiping at his black skinny jeans frantically. The coffee spreads onto his hands and despite his incessant rubbing, it still manages to seep into his pants.

    "I'm sorry! I was distracting you." I say with a sheepish smile, biting on my lip as I rise from the ground.

     “Jesus, there are so many other things you could have done to distract me.” He mutters, gaze jumping from the lip caught between my teeth to his dresser, full of clothes he can change into. 

     “Like what?” I question, blonde brows knitting together. Luke just shoots me a glare, crossing the room. He pulls things out of his drawers one after the other --presumably to change into-- before tossing me the clothes he got out of his trunk. I catch them swiftly, tucking them underneath my arm with a quiet thanks. Luke turns around to face me, smirking.

     "Staying for the show?" He says slowly, lowering his voice as he unzips his jeans; blue eyes flickering across my body. (gif gif gif) I cough suddenly at his forwardness, shaking my head.

     "Uh, I'm gonna pass, thanks." I swallow, ducking my head and heading towards the bathroom as quickly as I possibly can, Luke's laughter bouncing off of the walls. I shut the door behind me and peel his flannel and jeans off of my body, breathing heavily as I place my phone on the sink. What the fuck was he doing? I knew that he liked freaking me out but this was on a completely different level. Who just strips in front of someone like that? Alright, well, technically he didn't strip but...he insinuated being fine with doing that in front of me and that was completely insane. 

     I pull the grey tank top he gave me over my head before sighing heavily, not finding a pair of pants to cover my legs. Damn it, I must have dropped them outside. To double check, I circle around a few times in my frenzied state and earn myself nothing but a swaying body and spinning room. I shut off the light, grab my phone, and slowly tip toe back into Luke's room from the connected washroom, hoping he won't catch me pants-less again.

      "Already fuck someone today, Luke?" Someone snickers, an obnoxious laugh tumbling from their lips. My eyes snap towards the direction of the voice and I frown, taking in the girl straddling Luke, smirking as she wiggles around on his lap. He groans, quietly, shutting his eyes.

      "I was gone for all of thirty seconds," I say stiffly, shifting my gaze over to Luke. He swallows, frowning. Without me really wanting them to, my arms fold over my chest. I don't really care about my lack of pants right now since the girl, since Kate, is giggling, leaning into Luke's neck and tugging up her skirt. Looks like no one cared about pants in this room.

       "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Kate brought pizza, do you want some?" Luke says, trying to keep eye contact over her head. I stare outside of his balcony; curtains drawn back, windows cracked open. Did the bitch scale the wall or something? 

         "This piercing looks good on you," She whispers, trailing her fingers over Luke's lips all while hiking herself up higher onto his lap. Her voice is low and on the borderline of being a drawl; I guess it's her way of trying to be seductive.

     "No thanks, I'm leaving. Seeing people dry hump each other makes me lose my appetite." I mutter, heading towards his door. He doesn't respond and I can't help but care, at least a little. Kate did show up unexpectedly, and if she would help him feel better, then so be it. He wasn't obligated to anything. Only I was. 

✉✉✉

     "Did he truly love her, or did he only love the sex? That is the question," Lucy mutters, highlighter cap dangling between her teeth. Her blue eyes are scanning over one of the sheets in our SAT preparation packet; made by yours truly.