𝘼 𝙇 𝙏 𝙋 𝙐 𝙉 𝙄 𝙎 𝙃 𝙈 𝙀 𝙉 𝙏

"how was your day?" my brother, jackson, asked as he looked over his shoulder from flipping through tv channels and stood up, abandoning the remote on the couch. i shut the front door behind me, slipping my shoes off at the door and chucking my bag on the couch. my ass followed suit.

"school is school. what more can i say?" i sighed, taking the remote and leaning my head on his shoulder. he chuckled, wrapping an arm around me and rubbing my upper arm. "luckily it's your last year. just wait until you get into the workplace, it's not much better."

lazily i sorted through the channels and finally decided on scoobydoo, my childhood favourite. i didn't grow up with tv around much, only catching occasional minutes at sleepovers at friend's houses, seeing as my parents immigrated here, with scraps in their bank account and saved up their odd-job wages to start an online clothing line. now they made a decent living, with an added income thanks to my brother finishing high school with marks high enough for him to take a fitness trainer course on a bursary.

the 15 minute episode ended and so i decided to get my homework done before my parents came home. god knows how overdramatic they'd react to me suddenly "abandoning my studies".

i excused myself from jackson's company, snatching my tote from the couch and skipped over to my room. maybe the happy movement would motivate me to at least attempt to answer my homework worksheets properly.

my door shut smoothly behind me as i slid it closed with my foot, already scratching through it to find my biology books, and hurriedly placed all my good onto my table. i didn't have a lot of work to do but the questions were all requiring essays.

i'm not gonna lie, my mind just wouldn't focus for longer than one essay at a time so i gave up halfway through my english analysis and decided to kill more brain cells scrolling through my twitter feed.

i read my daily zodiac prediction, not to say i believed in astrology but i did find it fun to read and compare it to how my day actually went. zen and i often sent each other those instagram posts on each other's zodiacs and we'd both give our reactions on it, usually with me just laughing and zen going off about how offended she is — she's a typical taurus, right?

i scrolled through the comments section, seeing fellow sign's opinions on the tweet, and only to find a humorous reply. instinctively i tapped on their icon and scrolled through their content.

with a frown i read her bio: "goddess lila | femdom | need your homework done? give me your cash #paypig 🐽 be PAYPAL ready!💸"

i opened up my web on my laptop and searched up "femdom", only to have my brother poke his head through my door to ask me if he should start with dinner. startled, i accidentally clicked on a youtube video and even when i minimised it the audio ran in the background.

"can i start with dinner? ly–"

"welcome back to my channel guys! a lot of you asked me what are alternative punishments other than spanking so today we'll be taking a look at some of my personal favourites and other suggestions." wordlessly, jackson shut the door with a shocked expression. i sat frozen in my chair as the video still played on. "whipping is so fun!"

embarrassed, i returned to the search results and pulled up the urban dictionary definition. so basically femdom stands for "female domination"?

i wondered why someone would put that in their bio, like guys don't go around putting "maldom" in their descriptions...?

shrugging i scrolled through her tweets, and randomly chose to read one of them:

"imagine sitting next to your sub in class and you start palming them through their clothes. just listening to their desperate whimpers and suppressed moans."

i read it over and over again, finding my finger naturally tapping the like button. i don't know why i did but something about that tweet felt empowering, like i just finished watching one of those 13 minute motivational videos on youbtube.

not thinking about it twice, i spammed my back button until i went off her profile and out the app, i put the screen to sleep and got back to my work.

i thought about the tweet for a while though, imagining the described scenario in my head over and over again. growing to appreciate it more the longer i pondered it, not matter the uncalled for guilt that tagged along with it.

* ੈ ✧‧₊˚ * ੈ ✧‧₊˚** ੈ ✧‧₊˚*

and so the plot tHiCcEns 😏

✧✦ 𝐐&𝐀 ✦✧
favourite punishment?
—whichever my parenter likes the most tbh. their pleasure = mine, so 🤷🏻‍♀️. possibly edging though.

— M [ ²⁷ 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 ²⁰]