#12

Before you proceed I wanna tell you all that there won't be an update for next 2 weeks cause I'm having exams so please be supportive and kindly wait for the next update till 3 July.

I give you all pinky promise that I'll update on 3rd of July.

Thanks for understanding.😇♥️

----------------

Shivaay stopped in his track and looked at the drugs packet again.

Should he accept the offer ?

No ! Absolutely not ! How could he do something illegal ?

He wasn't raised to do something wrong and go against the law....but if he didn't go against his principles, values and upbringing then how will he raise his brothers ?

Ethics and Principles are important and precious but they cannot do the wonders which only money can do.

Shivaay also needed to enroll OmRu in a good school soon as the year was going to start in less than 2 months.

Shivaay finally made his mind. "Mein yeh nahi kar sakta. Mere ghar mein mere alwa 2 chote bacche bhi rehte hai agar unke haath yeh lag gaya toh ?" ("I can't do this. I've live with 2 small children, what if they find this ?") He looked at Ganya. "Yeh please wapas le lo." ("Take it back.") He urged and returned the packet.

Without another word, Shivaay started walking away from Ganya and Raja but stopped a few feet away  from them.

Something sparked in his eyes and a smirk formed on his face.

Shivaay faced Ganya and Raja again and was about to call out to them when his phone went off.

It was Om's call.

Shivaay rejected the call and walked up to Ganya and Raja.

"Dus hazaar bola na tumne ?" ("Ten thousand you had said ?") Shivaay asked Ganya.

Ganya turned to him and smiled. "Haan, agar kam lag rahe honge toh 15 bhi kar sakte hai." ("Yes, and if that seems less then we can also make it 15.") He replied.

"Kitne dino ke liye rakhna hoga mujhe yeh packet ?" ("How long will I have to keep it with me ?") Shivaay asked.

"Jyada nahi, yahi kuch 5 se 6 din." ("Not for long, probably for 5 to 6 days.") Raja spoke.

Shivaay nodded distantly. He was thinking about something.

"Kya soch rahe ho ?" ("What are you thinking about ?") Ganya asked and placed his hand on Shivaay's shoulder.

Shivaay gave a pointed look at Ganya's hand but calmed himself down with a sigh.

"Tumhe toh pata hai na ki meine issey pehle kabhi gairkanuni kaam nahi kiya hai, aur yeh sab.." ("I'm new to all this, I've never done illegal stuff, and this all...") Shivaay trailed with pursued lips.

"Dekh hum samjhte hai ki tujhe kya ho raha hai. Hum bhi kabhi tere hi jaise the, teri jaisi hi situation mein the lekin kya kare yar majboori saala cheez hi aisi hai, yaa toh tum kuch sahi galat karke zinda raho yaa fir sahi sahi ka danka peet ke gharwalo ke sath khud ki bhi jaan de do." ("Look I know what you're going through. We had been through same. Shivaay, this is how money works... You can earn it as much as you want when you forget the boundaries of wrong and right, you've to be bad to make your life great.") Raja said making it seem like doing illegal stuff is necessary to stay alive.