A promise to you....

"No i don't want to be here. Take me home. Tzuyu please." Sana held Tzuyu's hand begging her to take her home. Tears fell from her eyes and Tzuyu became weak.

Tzuyu held Sana's hand which comforted Sana. "Eonnie, jebal. Just listen to me once. I know you are scared of hospitals but you have to be here. You have to get better. For you, for me......for us. And I promise I will be here with you, by your side."

"Promise?"

"Promise!" Tzuyu hugged Sana and the latter did the same. All other member were relieved to see Sana finally at ease. They decided to stay for some more time.

Tzuyu's PoV

I promise to be with you forever Sana. I promise to be there for you when you need me. I promise to be there by your side during your sad times. I promise to be there in your happy memories. I promise to always support you in any life decision you take. I promise to make you happy even if that means sacrificing my happiness for you. You are the one that matters for me. You are my everything. I know I don't show it, but trust me, my feeling for you is genuine. I must have hurt you a lot Sana so therefore I am willing to let you go. I will find someone who makes you happy. I promise. 

Tzuyu's thoughts were interrupted by the nurse who told them that the visiting hours were over and they should leave except for two people who could stay over. Nayeon suggested that she should stay over with Sana and everyone agreed.

"I will stay too." Tzuyu SAID.

"No Tzuyu. You should go." Sana said.

"But.....I want to stay with you." Tzuyu said.

"No I don't want you to stay. Momoring please stay here instead." Sana said flashing a smile towards Momo. This broke Tzuyu's heart but she held it in. Instead she just nodded and left the room almost tearing up.

"Jihyo, Mina and Dahyun please take care of her. I don't want her to see me in this state. I know it will hurt her and seeing her hurt hurts me too. It kills to see her in this state. I think I should start distancing her from me. I don't want her to be depressed if I ever disappear one day." Sana said tearing up at the thought of her leaving Tzuyu.

"No Sana. Stop saying that. You won't be going anywhere. And also forget the idea of distancing yourself from Tzuyu. This is a terrible idea. I know she means the world to you. This will not only hurt you but her too. So just be normal. Ok?" Nayeon said.

"Ok eonnie. I agree with you. It will be hard. Anyways can you say sorry to her Jihyo. Tell her that I don't want her to be here cause it will be uncomfortable for her. She should sleep in comfort. But if she stills wants to come then she can stay over tomorrow." Sana said as she smiled at the three leaving the room.

Jihyo, Mina and Dahyun left the room and where heading to the parking lot when they saw Tzuyu. They walked up to Tzuyu.

"Hey Tzu-Tzu. Sana said....." As Dahyun began to say what Sana had said to them Tzuyu interrupted her.

"I know." Tzuyu said.

"Huh?" 

"I was outside when Sana said she didnt want me to see her in this state." Tzuyu said.

"No wonder you were smiling." Jihyo said.

"No eonnie. It's just....You know."

"Yaya we know tzuyu yah." The three said in unison before getting on their van and going back to their dorm which was 10 minutes drive. When they were back in their dorm all the girls took shower, changed and had dinner that they had cooked in the morning. Once they were done eating the started watching Memorist. They were obsessed with k dramas. While watching it Tzuyu's phone buzzed and she checked her phone and it was a text from Sana. She quickly opened it.

SHYSHYSHY 🐭  : Chewy ya. Mianhae. I didn't mean to be rude today. It just.....you know.

CHEWY 🐶  :  I know. Don't worry eonnie. Its all good. 👍🏻

SHYSHYSHY 🐭 : Thank you for understanding Chewy ya. I know I could count on you.

CHEWY 🐶 : Always. Like I always say I will always be there for you no matter how far away you push me.

SHYSHYSHY 🐭 : I won't push you away. Even if I do......I will pull you back harder. 😂

CHEWY 🐶 : Haha. And I will come back. 

Jihyo saw Tzuyu blush while texting and knew exactly who it was from and decided to text that person.

GOD JIHYO 😇  : Yo Sanake......stop texting Tzuyu. She is blushing like crazy.

SANAKE 🐍  : How do you even know its me???

GOD JIHYO 😇 : Duh I am god after all. Also because she is BLUSHING meaning you. lol 😂

SANAKE 🐍 : Ya whatever. Let me talk to her.

Jihyo smirked and watched Tzuyu as her expression changed. She knew Sana had told her.

SHYSHYSHY 🐭 : Ya Chewy ya. Stop blushing. You look like a tomato.

CHEWY 🐶 : Daebak!!! How do you know??? I mean no I am not.

SHYSHYSHY 🐭 : I know you very well Chewy ya. You don't have to hide it.

CHEWY 🐶 : Ya whatever.

SHYSHYSHY 🐭 : Lol Jihyo told me. Hehe.

CHEWY 🐶 : I knew it.

SHYSHYSHY 🐭 : Ooff. Anyways Momo and Nayeon eonnie have already passed out. They must be tired. You should sleep and get rest too. Don't watch too much drama. Go sleep. Jaljayo. I love you chewy ya. ❤️

CHEWY 🐶 :  I love you ❤️....... (DELETE)

CHEWY 🐶 : Jaljayo. ✌🏻

SHYSHYSHY 🐭 : 😁 😁 😁 😁

Tzuyu turned off her phone, finished watching the drama and went to bed with the other girls.

Sana's PoV

"Ooff this girl. I can't believe. I say I love you and all she does is send peace sign emoji. Momo ring and Nayeon eonnie passed out early. They must have been really tired. I should get some sleep as well before I see my doctor tomorrow. Sleep tight Chewy ya." Sana then closed her eyes and fell into deep slumber. 

TIME SKIP

"Tzuyu don't cry. I am sorry but I have to go. Please take good care of yourself and rest of the members." Sana said as she was taken to the operating room. All of the members were crying. Once the surgery was over they all gathered in the room. They were all crying their eyes out.

"Sana please don't go. Please we need you." Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu I am here. Don't cry." Sana said.

"Tzuyu control yourself. Please. Sana would hate to see you cry. Please, be strong for her." Nayeon said.

"Yes Tzuyu. Be strong. I am right here. Behind you. I need my hug that you promised." Sana said to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu turned and walked towards Sana. When Sana spread her arms for Tzuyu, she just walked through her. Tzuyu walked passed Sana towards the door. She stood in the door way and turned back. 

"Sorry. I can't see Sana eonnie in this state. I am sorry Sana eonnie. I couldn't save you. Mianhae." Tzuyu then left the room leaving Sana confused and in tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2. SORRY ITS SAD. I AM SORRY SANA. YOUR TIME HERE WAS SHORT BUT I WILL MAKE SURE IT WILL BE LONG IN THE NEXT STORY.