Planned accident

Chaeyoung just drove and drove forever until at an intersection a truck hit her. The area was very secluded so not a lot of cars passes by especially at this hour. Chaeyoung was still strapped onto the seat and was hanging upside down. She was losing her consciousness so she decided to leave one last message for Mina. She first took out a picture from her pocket. It was of Mina. Then She pressed the record button on her phone.

"Yah Mina ya, this might be my last message to you. *breathes heavily* I-I am sorry. I am sorry I wasn't enough for you. But just know *breaths heavily* I always loved you. From the day I set my eyes on you. The first time I saw you. I loved you. I still do and I will until my last breathe. Omo it hurts. I just got into an accident. It hurts but it's still bearable. But what I witnessed today, you and him, that was unbearable. It hurt my heart a lot. Even words can't describe. But I still love you. Jeongie, hope you don't miss me a lot. Stay healthy and treat Nayeon eonnie right. Keep her happy because she is very precious. Also take care of Twice and Mina. She doesn't eat well when she is stressed. Please take care of her. Jihyo eonnie please don't stress yourself. You are a great leader. Thank you for taking care of Twice. Gosh, so this is what dying feels like. I am a doctor so I am trying to normalize my breathing. But I am stuck to this seatbelt. I can't help it. I am too tired to open this thing. I want to rest. You guys take care. My eyes are droopy." Chaeyoung said. Her eyes then closed and her phone dropped on the floor.

Just then a car came by. A guy stepped out of the car and came towards chaeyoung. He bent down to see if anyone was there or not and then he saw Chaeyoung.  Then he spoke.

"This is what you get Bitch. Now you are gone and Mina is all mine. I worked hard for this. I had to plan everything right. Plan? Yes plan. I have been watching you since the day in the hospital. I followed you. Then I found out about Mina. Her likes and dislikes and every little thing. And now I finally succeeded to make her mine. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she agreed even though you two were in a relationship. Obviously I pretended to not know. But now she is Mine. To be honest she is so gullible. I just want her for fame and maybe her body. Ahh just imagining her makes me want her more. But now that you are gone she is mine. Now you know I am Han and you shouldn't mess with me." He got up and kicked Chaeyoung on the face who was hanging upside down and unconscious.  He then went to the truck driver.

"Well done big guy. Here is your cash. Now get out of this country." Han said.

"Yes boss. But what if we get caught in a camera or something."

"You think I am a fool. I did my research. There is no camera here on the streets and those bulidings are abandoned. So no chance. Now go. I'll be going too."

"Thanks boss."

They both left. Chaeyoung still there unconscious. Fighting for her life when a car came that way. As soon as the owner saw the accident he got off and checked if there was anyone. When he saw Chaeyoung he immediately called paramedics then called the police as it didn't look like a normal accident as she was in a totally different lane and the care looked like it was hit by something. Then he quickly looked for her phone and contacted the last called person which was Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon then rushed to the scene.

When jeongyeon arrived Chaeyoung was being taken to the hospital and the police were investigating the site. Jeongyeon then followed the ambulance and went to the hospital but before that she informed Nayeon who informed all the other girls.